• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter edge Federal bank Card

Vineet_

TF Premier
I was Jupiter Federal Bank account holder during that jewels rewards was good now it had too many restrictions from last more than years I am not using it seems ac in dormant status.

Today I received below mail for Jupiter edge Federal credit card with pre approved limits as mentioned in below photo I am 100 % sure Federal bank credit card including home branch not serviceable in my Adhar pin code .

I have below query

1.Kindly tell me what are the chances of approval if proceed for application?
2. If I enter PAN cibil hit definitely will be there in application processing ?
3.If it get declined or some etc reason if Federal or Jupiter mentioned it is possible to escalate to their grievance.

Screenshot_20230929-141109_Gmail.jpg

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Jupiter Fraud :) Got a message stating that I am eligible for LTF Edge Credit Card. I applied for the card , done with KYC and got the card :) In the app it started showing that it's 500 per year. Sent a mail to customer support asking for the reason. Today I got a call stating it was a glitch and the message was sent to all instead of select customers :D
1705573184630.png

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Jupiter Fraud :) Got a message stating that I am eligible for LTF Edge Credit Card. I applied for the card , done with KYC and got the card :) In the app it started showing that it's 500 per year. Sent a mail to customer support asking for the reason. Today I got a call stating it was a glitch and the message was sent to all instead of select customers :D
1705573184630.png
email their PNO. and if the offer is not respected. Complain to RBI Ombudsman.