• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Credit Card

@Riya Sharma 21years @me_sovon mostly 6+months

There is no cibil hit or any enquiry on checking eligibility is the advantage of it.
if ur eligible it ask to apply. if not eligible, u can use ur existing account/rupay credit card and get cashback. so harm in checking,
now that there is offer of rs.1000 on approval by kiwi. u can check right now
here is the invite if u need
Invite link: click here

There is no cibil hit or any enquiry on checking eligibility is the advantage of it.
if ur eligible it ask to apply. if not eligible, u can use ur existing account/rupay credit card and get cashback. so harm in checking,
Thank you !!

Are you sure there is going to be no cibil hit on applying kiwi credit card? Because what happens is now everytime I open the kiwi application, it is straight away open the application and I don't get to see UPI or other options, so if I finish the application whether I get approval or not, it is not going to do cibil enquiry?

Are you sure there is going to be no cibil hit on applying kiwi credit card? Because what happens is now everytime I open the kiwi application, it is straight away open the application and I don't get to see UPI or other options, so if I finish the application whether I get approval or not, it is not going to do cibil enquiry?
yes,no cibil hit on checking.
friend-1 checked but was rejected 2 weeks back and only basic detailes where ask, not full application & no cibil hit.
for another friend-2 it went to full application and cibli hit on submission and is in process now.

Back