• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

Congratualtions.. thank you very much for the details...
you are saying YES web site is showing declined but YES whats app saying approved right??

DOtn worry about the card details ,. you will get them soon
I said some person saying in this post that kiwi still verifing but yes bank declined, I my case kiwi still verifing yes bank approved

Thanks bro, have u also applied it
here are my application details:

1722070322144.webp

My card is now showing in the Kiwi app. I was able to set a PIN and see the credit limit. The highest credit limit I have now is from Federal, which just changed to Yes Bank, with a limit of 2.18 lakhs.

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Approved on 25th July
Kiwi neon subscription is only for 1 year. I thought it's LTF. When they crossed 999/year.

View attachment 62739
View attachment 62740

My card is now showing in the Kiwi app. I was able to set a PIN and see the credit limit. The highest credit limit I have now is from Federal, which just changed to Yes Bank, with a limit of 2.18 lakhs.

Congratulations !!

Timelines pls from the application to approval... thanks..
Are you an existing YES card holder as of the new application?

wow..
your timemlines pls since the application time.. for various stages.. are your NTB to YES?
Applied on 19th Jul. Completed the vkyc on 23rd July. Got reference no on 24th. Got a call on 25th Jul for address verification. I thought that was the last verification. But he came for physical verification today. I'm NTB

Back