• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

Guys,
as suspected they declined my KIWI aplication:
Possible reasons could be
1) High Over leverage
2) Blur in the KYC document while taking the photo of PAN
3) I added one extra location name in the address field when compared to aadhar address
4) I didn't activate "Yes Rupay" card which was given to me without my approval in IRIS app while browsing thru my Marquee card.
.or something that YES thinks that I am not eligible..

anyway at least I tried..

Have fun guys
When I was offered UNI NX wave yes bank credit card last month it got rejected and I called them as I was having credit card account with them from last several years, but they told they only offer one card and a floater rupay card, if I want to apply for second card either close this card and wait for 6 months or wait for pre-approved offer for their wellness series cards.

Reactions: SSV
When I was offered UNI NX wave yes bank credit card last month it got rejected and I called them as I was having credit card account with them from last several years, but they told they only offer one card and a floater rupay card, if I want to apply for second card either close this card and wait for 6 months or wait for pre-approved offer for their wellness series cards.
Okay.. thanks for the info..
but it seems there were a couple of people who said they got this KIWI card as their 2nd card.. anyway lets see if anyone else got this as a 2nd card

Did vkyc. No physical verification. Got card approved 3 days back.
Today in app it showed limit of 1.5L but the card details are not visible yet. Was able to set UPI pin though.

Okay.. thanks for the info..
but it seems there were a couple of people who said they got this KIWI card as their 2nd card.. anyway lets see if anyone else got this as a 2nd card
Welcome, I too have eyes on this thread just to find that person, so that in future we can get hands on 2nd Yes Card in my case a rewarding one also 😂

Reactions: SSV
Back