• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

This rewards based on CL is new concept and unheard. That's why I have been asking so many questions for clarification as 2% UPI itself sounded red flag 🚩 to me.
u will get 2% on neon only..simple as that..limit of cb is based on total limit..so if u have high total limit..u r lucky..i will alwys say treat this card as upi speicific card only

u will get 2% on neon only..simple as that..limit of cb is based on total limit..so if u have high total limit..u r lucky..i will alwys say treat this card as upi speicific card only
The biggest cavet here is, rewarding is limited to 1/8th of 🆑. I was about to suggest this card to a guy who want to purchase tvs bike of 1.5 Lakh 🤣.. Unless he gets 12 lakh limit he does not get rewarded for the entire 1.5 Lakh.

One has to be aware that 12.5k is the rewarding spends per 1 lakh 🆑 and has to take call.

Last edited:
Yes I got 400 kiwis. Which is worth 100rs cash.
I didn't check tnc in detail.
I just did my normal transaction of send money and got 40 kiwis 10 tin3s.

36k limit. Means 90rs cap. 😅
If that's the case then rewards limit must be 1% of CL or 2% of CL for neon subscription. Do we have any official terms on this?. Other than axis terms

. .

Same here no info via mail or message.. just keep checking YAAS Bank website and reference Number for your application you can get through YAAS Bank Customer Care
Have you received application reference number yet. I have not received application reference number I applied on 23rd

The biggest cavet here is, rewarding is limited to 1/8th of 🆑. I was about to suggest this card to a guy who want to purchase tvs bike of 1.5 Lakh 🤣.. Unless he gets 12 lakh limit he does not get rewarded for the entire 1.5 Lakh.

One has to be aware that 12.5k is the rewarding spends per 1 lakh 🆑 and has to take call.
They just us to spend through UPI using their card. But this cap is terrible

Back