• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

tbh i will leave engg job..as soon as i pass out dietician..will move to dietician for life
All the best
Super Hero Doctor GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

i need tonnes of protein..i go to gym twice a day..and protein powders r damn costly..and if i take that protein from egg..25 eggs will still be less..so chicken is cheapest source for me..umm dont say about vegan protein..lol..
I recently saw livezy named YouTube channel.

That guy explains well 🤭. I get you.

Applied on previous Sunday , vkyc on Thursday, got approved on Saturday, today got link to activate by kiwi, got 12 digit of card expiry, four digits still missing and CVV, also got a maximum limit of all of my cards 2.73L
You can get first 6 digits when checking upi balance or Changing UPI pin. On top.

Didn't receive single communication from kiwi about card :/
Keep some patience bro, I know we all are credit card enthusiast here but we should accept that all banks are not like axis or sbi , ekdum quick action. It is a co branded card, also kiwi app is also new, so if your card is approved then wait for four to five days, you will get communication from either kiwi or yes bank, I my self got to know that my card is approved on Saturday and got it linked on Wednesday.

Keep some patience bro, I know we all are credit card enthusiast here but we should accept that all banks are not like axis or sbi , ekdum quick action. It is a co branded card, also kiwi app is also new, so if your card is approved then wait for four to five days, you will get communication from either kiwi or yes bank, I my self got to know that my card is approved on Saturday and got it linked on Wednesday.
It's not like that. I applied on 19th, came to know that it's approved on last Thursday & linked it on Saturday.

I am just eager to know the card details

Back