• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

I have a doubt. Whenever I paid through kiwi app, after payment immediately appear a cartoon / kiwi fruit photo to click on it to claim within 20 seconds to claim kiwi cash back coins. If, I not press that cartoon photo, Shall I lost / unable to receive Kiwis for that txn., ? Or any other provision is there to claim ? Tq.
The fruit click is another offer going on now. This may end in a week or so. The regular rewards don't get affected.

Just now I paid 120 Rs, the regular 8 🥝 awarded and on top of that some 10 🥝 rewarded on pressing water melon 🍈.

Received nothing. Yes bank is behaving like government banks. 3 weeks have passed since VKyc completion and no SMS or mail.
Call yes bank customer care on 18001200 using your registered mobile number and provide them with your mobile number and dob through which they'll retrieve the application no. And then u can check the status also you can ask them to raise a service request to process the application

Back