• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

hey can anyone have idea whether i can hold two kiwi credit card one from Yes Bank and One From Axis Bank with different mobile number?
As i already had Axis Kiwi Credit Card and they put the some limitation on my account due to which i am not getting reward rush activation offer. So i want to just try yes kiwi credit card and same got approved also so now i am confused whether they will cancel my any of card in future or i should close my one kiwi credit card my self.

For the past few days, I've been attempting to complete the video KYC process for Yes Bank using my Samsung device. However, I've encountered a consistent issue - every agent I've spoken to has informed me that my PAN card is not clear during the video call. Despite trying multiple times daily, the response remains the same. The agents suggest that Samsung and OnePlus phones have camera issues, but I've already completed video KYC for six credit cards from different banks without any problems using the same device. In my family all members having Samsung device. I'm seeking a solution to this problem, as I'm unsure why Yes Bank is specifically having trouble with my PAN card clarity. Any other option to complete the kyc. Or I have to buy iPhone to complete kyc 🧐

For the past few days, I've been attempting to complete the video KYC process for Yes Bank using my Samsung device. However, I've encountered a consistent issue - every agent I've spoken to has informed me that my PAN card is not clear during the video call. Despite trying multiple times daily, the response remains the same. The agents suggest that Samsung and OnePlus phones have camera issues, but I've already completed video KYC for six credit cards from different banks without any problems using the same device. In my family all members having Samsung device. I'm seeking a solution to this problem, as I'm unsure why Yes Bank is specifically having trouble with my PAN card clarity. Any other option to complete the kyc. Or I have to buy iPhone to complete kyc 🧐
From wifi or mobile?

Its a known problem with some samsung phone model. Just do it from other phone except samsung and one plus. It will go through on one go

Does anyone with existing yes card got rejected saying low cibil score? I entered my home and work pincode and instantly got rejected saying low cibil score which is 780. When i mailed them they are saying they are not giving to existing card holders. If anyone has the screenshot of that decline screen mentioning low cibil score, we can complain to rbio for mentioning wrong reason for decline

Neon subscription is optional. It will expire next year. Only 1 year free, then you can subscribe if you want or use card with 1% cb on UPI scan and pay.
Tq.my doubt is if it's automatically renewed we have to pay 1200/-rs.forcibly. ?( If / even though we are not interested to renew).
If they are is choice then no problem.

Back