• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

finally got the cc details, thanks everyone who helped here.

One question, when i clicked "know your customer id" , i received an sms from yes bank with a password like admin123. it seems to be common password, any idea what is the use of that pwd? because, it seems to be a common pwd and something in their IT infra seems messed up, so worried about someone misusing this vulnarability.
Also, anyone remeber seeing this message?

I mentioned iris in my post.
thanks , i missed it and thought mobile browser. worked on iris and i can see my cc no and cvv.
The Simpsons Thank You GIF

GOOD NEWS...

MAJOR UPDATE REGARDING KIWI YES BANK CREDIT CARD

Now you can login to Yes Bank iris app via Aadhaar / Customer ID method.

Just logged in myself & can check full credit card details.

Please Note : You Will be asked to put MPIN ( upi pin is your mpin ) after few otp ( 1 from Aadhaar & 1 from Yes Bank then).
Enjoy.
Even I tried the Aadhar option after linking the card yesterday but didn't know about the Forgot option to fetch the customer Id. Working fine, logged in and able to see the full card details.
Thanks 🙏

finally got the cc details, thanks everyone who helped here.

One question, when i clicked "know your customer id" , i received an sms from yes bank with a password like admin123. it seems to be common password, any idea what is the use of that pwd? because, it seems to be a common pwd and something in their IT infra seems messed up, so worried about someone misusing this vulnarability.
Also, anyone remeber seeing this message?
Yes, even I received that nonsense password but doesn't seem to be of any use.

GOOD NEWS...

MAJOR UPDATE REGARDING KIWI YES BANK CREDIT CARD

Now you can login to Yes Bank iris app via Aadhaar / Customer ID method.

Just logged in myself & can check full credit card details.

Please Note : You Will be asked to put MPIN ( upi pin is your mpin ) after few otp ( 1 from Aadhaar & 1 from Yes Bank then).
Enjoy.
Yes I logged in. Thank you

Back