• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

""Participation in any offer is completely voluntary and cardholders may choose to not participate in any offer."" This matter is extracted from neon subscription rules.So,We may conclude as like your reply. ?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Regarding your query, we would like to inform you that the Neon subscription is free for one year. After that period, if you wish to continue, you can manually subscribe. Alternatively, you can continue with normal rewards.

Best regards,
Team Kiwi

Show quoted text

9757:2688299

So, if opted for neon subscription, we have to wait for accumulation of 500 kiwis ( on rs 25k.spent atleast) for redemption /encashment.? Then are any redemption charges there to bear ?

Is it right my guess?

So, if opted for neon subscription, we have to wait for accumulation of 500 kiwis ( on rs 25k.spent atleast) for redemption /encashment.? Then are any redemption charges there to bear ?

Is it right my guess?
For the Kiwi Neon subscription, there's no specific minimum Kiwi requirement for redemption. You can redeem Kiwis at any time, and there are no redemption charges. Each Kiwi is worth ₹0.25.

Is it right my guess?
Neon accelerates your rewards I. E., 2x. You get 4 🥝 per 50 instead of 2.

Adds milestone benefits at 50k, 1 L and 1.5L. Go thru their page.

No change in Redemption. You can redeem as less as 4 kiwis I. E., 1rs anytime

I just saw this post on the CreditcardsIndia Subreddit.

I hope they do not forget the Axis Kiwi card holders focusing on new customers now.View attachment 59898
finally approved but the experience is not so great it was approved one day before but still I cannot see my card details or anything the app needs major improvements still I haven't got any official update through yesbank please ensure that everything can be done through kiwi app this means any inconvenience faced in using the card shall go through kiwi customer support yes bank tells it everytime

Back