• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kolkata airport Lounges

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Last month, my experience at Travel Club Lounge Kolkata was pathetic. Lounge was overcrowded.
I have observed that there is another lounge next to it which is less congested but don't know the name. IndusInd Bank Legend card's Visa lounges lists "Travel Club Lounge Anex". I am not sure which lounge is this.
Can anyone confirm the name of other lounge and ways to access it?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I think you are talking about The Irish House

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Last month, my experience at Travel Club Lounge Kolkata was pathetic. Lounge was overcrowded.
I have observed that there is another lounge next to it which is less congested but don't know the name. IndusInd Bank Legend card's Visa lounges lists "Travel Club Lounge Anex". I am not sure which lounge is this.
Can anyone confirm the name of other lounge and ways to access it?
Yes, it's Irish House right next to travel club lounge.
You can enter using premium cards like magnus, or infinia or use their priority pass. It's never crowded.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can enter using premium cards like magnus, or infinia
Have you verified this? I don't see it for Magnus on dreamfolks web.
Even the thread linked above doesn't mention it.
Vistara business class ticket
Air India business class ticket
Amex card with free lounge access (including co-branded cards such as ICICI Sapphiro and Rubyx)
PriorityPass
LoungeKey
DragonPass

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Have you verified this? I don't see it for Magnus on dreamfolks web.
Even the thread linked above doesn't mention it.
You can search the "Irish House lounge kolkata" in google, there is a contact number mentioned over there. You can call and confirm.
I have used infinia priority pass myself, my cousin told me that had used his magnus card there.

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have accessed the Irish House using AMEX Platinum Travel card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230618_223326_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230618_223326_Gallery.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 40

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
You can search the "Irish House lounge kolkata" in google, there is a contact number mentioned over there. You can call and confirm.
I have used infinia priority pass myself, my cousin told me that had used his magnus card there.
So this lounge is there to cater to Business Class flites, AmEx and PP holders

My father regularly visits this lounge using his Magnus PP and AmEx Plat Travel/Reserve

My friend is having an international flight from CCU airport. Is there any common area between international departures and domestic departures that we can meet after check-in. I would be boarding a domestic flight from CCU around same time.