• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak 811 account forcing credit card

gobsy

TF Select
I opened it last week. Today received call from kotak bank executive to get my welcome kit with passbook and credit card (league platinum visa). I said I don't want credit card just give me passbook and welcome kit. She refused saying you can get credit card and later not activate it. I refused. Is there any way to get passbook and chequebook without getting credit card?

I opened it last week. Today received call from kotak bank executive to get my welcome kit with passbook and credit card (league platinum visa). I said I don't want credit card just give me passbook and welcome kit. She refused saying you can get credit card and later not activate it. I refused. Is there any way to get passbook and chequebook without getting credit card?
With 811 there's no welcome kit. Beware they must be trying to fool you. Though you can get a passbook, but cc isn't necessary.

They have discontinued PASSBOOK. That's what they told when my friend went to collect PASSBOOK as a address proof. They gave a A4 Printed document where a/c no and name is printed and they put a seal above the pp photo and gave it to him.
u can apply for a passbook from here....its free...u will get it in a week via bluedart....then paste 2 photos in the passbook and visit the branch and get it validated....

But everything is online do you get some error while applying for the cheque book?

Back