• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak 811 Add Funds

varun__goel_

TF Prestige
I added money via the add funds option in Kotak 811. But the balance isn't reflecting. How much time does it take to reflect the balance?

Contact customer care. Already more than 2 hours have passed.
I called Kotak customer care. They advised me to contact HDFC because I tried adding funds using HDFC debit card. HDFC custome care raised a aervice request over the phone and told me that it will be resolved in 7 to 10 days. Later on I received an email from HDFC case administrator saying I should expect a response from them by 27/07. This is such a non sense. Any idea, how long will it take to get my money back?

I called Kotak customer care. They advised me to contact HDFC because I tried adding funds using HDFC debit card. HDFC custome care raised a aervice request over the phone and told me that it will be resolved in 7 to 10 days. Later on I received an email from HDFC case administrator saying I should expect a response from them by 27/07. This is such a non sense. Any idea, how long will it take to get my money back?
I guess while I adding the fund, it mentioned time period of 48hrs to credit to account.

Have you got refund? It'been 7 days no refund or credit to kotak acc🥲
Contacted payu, they are asking to contact merchant, asked kotak they said to connect with idfc, and idfc isn't responding. Also raised a dispute

@4uziaul guruji, samasya ka hal krein🙂
@VISHESH_BANSAL bamboo bhaiya aap bhi🤣😛

Last edited by a moderator:
Back