• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak 811 dream different card upgrade

Iamgora

TF Select
In my youtube feed, I saw some videos about Kotak offering limit enactment / Card upgrade offer for some 811 dream different customer. I am using this fd backed card for nearly 2 years. If anyone has any idea about this I will love to know to avail.

In my youtube feed, I saw some videos about Kotak offering limit enactment / Card upgrade offer for some 811 dream different customer. I am using this fd backed card for nearly 2 years. If anyone has any idea about this I will love to know to avail.
Use kotak debit card, they will limit enhancement on credit card😂😂😂

Shop on Amazon flipkart using kotak dc 👍

Last edited:
Yes, my mother's 1 year old card was upgraded to League Platinum CC and fixed deposit was returned. It was pre-approved offer. I had good spends on it and good credit score, this might be the reason.

My sister didn't got card upgrade offer but she got limit enhancement offer on her dream different card which is 6 months old or less. Her FD was not returned though.

Yes, my mother's 1 year old card was upgraded to League Platinum CC and fixed deposit was returned. It was pre-approved offer. I had good spends on it and good credit score, this might be the reason.

My sister didn't got card upgrade offer but she got limit enhancement offer on her dream different card which is 6 months old or less. Her FD was not returned though
Kotak cares customer relationship with the bank for limit enhancement or pre-approved offers.

Do much spends via kotak debit card.

Kotak cares customer relationship with the bank for limit enhancement or pre-approved offers.

Do much spends via kotak debit card.
my sister didn't spent with her CC or DC. She had very little or no spends, didn't maintain balance, but timely payment. she only opened account as i insisted to open account and get a cc to build credit score.

my sister didn't spent with her CC or DC. She had very little or no spends, didn't maintain balance, but timely payment. she only opened account as i insisted to open account and get a cc to build credit
Can you tell the balance that she had

Can you send statement of cc before card limit enhancement

Does she had any other loans like pay later etc . (Yes or no)

I want to increase my limit.

Please spend 5 min for techno fino

she had only 100 200 in her account.

can't send statement but can tell you some details. she had fd of 5k, got limit of 4500. after 6 months or less got call, sms, email for limit enhancement. Got limit of 12000

no other credit history, after 1 months of limit enhancement, got pre-approved one card with 20k limit.

will suggest you to download one score and check your credit score for few months, you will get pre-approved offer.

mail kotak via netbanking, and escalate to higher officials every time. they will consider you.

she had only 100 200 in her account.

can't send statement but can tell you some details. she had fd of 5k, got limit of 4500. after 6 months or less got call, sms, email for limit enhancement. Got limit of 12000

no other credit history, after 1 months of limit enhancement, got pre-approved one card with 20k limit.

will suggest you to download one score and check your credit score for few months, you will get pre-approved offer.

mail kotak via netbanking, and escalate to higher officials every time. they will consider you.
Spend 2 more minutes.

Can you say merchant names that you spend with kotak cc.

Spend 2 more minutes.

Can you say merchant names that you spend with kotak cc.
paytm wallet, amazon, etc

she didn't spend much.

it was my mothers account in which i spent a lot, mostly wallet transactions.

i myself got pre approved LTF League Platinum, didn't accept as i already have it in my family. waiting for them to offer kotak white ltf 😂
i didn't checked my score on their app, this pre-approved offer must be account transactions and debit card spend based. i was 18 when i got the offer, now i am 19.

my another sister, got pre approved Kotak 811 Credit Card on checking credit score on their app, didn't accept as it has 499+gst as charges.

PS: the accounts are not linked, kotak does not know we are family. 😂

paytm wallet, amazon, etc

she didn't spend much.

it was my mothers account in which i spent a lot, mostly wallet transactions.

i myself got pre approved LTF League Platinum, didn't accept as i already have it in my family. waiting for them to offer kotak white ltf 😂
i didn't checked my score on their app, this pre-approved offer must be account transactions and debit card spend based. i was 18 when i got the offer, now i am 19.

my another sister, got pre approved Kotak 811 Credit Card on checking credit score on their app, didn't accept as it has 499+gst as charges.

PS: the accounts are not linked, kotak does not know we are family. 😂
If women not spend they give pre approved specially.

Boys, need to spend a lot via debit card.

If women not spend they give pre approved specially.

Boys, need to spend a lot via debit card.
I have observed this with many banks. they consider females as their ideal customers, they won't do any misuse of the credit card. that's why banks give pre-approved offers easily to them.

for males, they check your account balance, transactions, dc spends, credit score.

Getting loans is easy.

Kotak doesn't offer limit enhancement who doesnt maintain rd or spend relationship with the bank
no, they have some other algorithms. my sister didn't maintained any balance, just 100 or 200. she got limit enhancement on dream different card.

my mother's account got both card upgrade from fd based cc and limit enhancement after 4 months of card upgrade. my mother didn't maintained any balance, but IMPS/NEFT credit transactions are around 4 lakhs per month, which you can do through your other accounts of small amounts as per your convenience. no dc transactions on my mother's account.

Back