• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak 811 dream different cc is still reflecting in CIBIL after card closure

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Hi. My father had kotak 811 secured credit card which was closed a year ago but it is still reflecting in his CIBIL report as open
Raised a dispute reg this
But the problem is "it is still visible in kotak net banking (No card details but it is showing a 811 CC that's it)
Bcoz of this he is not able to apply for kotak credit cards as this card is visible and if he try to apply though App it is getting Rejected.
Have anyone of u ever faced this issue for kotak fd cc let me know
1717181032064.png

can u pls share the thread which is related to this issue
This happed with me in Axis .

No seperate thread but I had closed my Axis FD based Card this Year while I had withdrawn FD in 2020🤣

Now fighting for 500/day.

You should also without any delay Raise the Comepensation Request for 500/day with Kotak by attaching RBI Circular

And if Bank deny RBI BO will Help.Us

500/Day for not closing the Card within 7 days .

This happed with me in Axis .

No seperate thread but I had closed my Axis FD based Card this Year while I had withdrawn FD in 2020🤣

Now fighting for 500/day.

You should also without any delay Raise the Comepensation Request for 500/day with Kotak by attaching RBI Circular

And if Bank deny RBI BO will Help.Us

500/Day for not closing the Card within 7 days .
OMG! then I should get 1,82,500 as compensation as it was delayed by 1 yr

Hi. My father had kotak 811 secured credit card which was closed a year ago but it is still reflecting in his CIBIL report as open
Raised a dispute reg this
But the problem is "it is still visible in kotak net banking (No card details but it is showing a 811 CC that's it)
Bcoz of this he is not able to apply for kotak credit cards as this card is visible and if he try to apply though App it is getting Rejected.
Have anyone of u ever faced this issue for kotak fd cc let me know
View attachment 55714
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Bank will never allow pay you the compensation and will find illogical,carefully framed reasons to deny.

Vishesh Bhaiji ko toh bol diya tha apki Application hi invalid thi, then how come the card was being used for years

You will have to get this compensation from the BO. Remember the 30 day rule and on the 31st day file.

Bajrangi Bhaijaan Money GIF by bypriyashah

Back