• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak cc application no update

gobsy

TF Select
I applied for kotak league rupay credit card on 29th September. I have 811 account with them. No update received from them regarding the application even after two weeks so I sent mail to nodal office on 12th October. Still haven't received a response.

Any method to track the status? Any way to expedite it?

It shows invalid request. No data found. I tried with application form number as well as mobile number and fob.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-18-12-11-04-57.png
    Screenshot_2023-10-18-12-11-04-57.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_2023-10-04-16-10-05-32.png
    Screenshot_2023-10-04-16-10-05-32.png
    61 KB · Views: 34
I applied for kotak league rupay credit card on 29th September. I have 811 account with them. No update received from them regarding the application even after two weeks so I sent mail to nodal office on 12th October. Still haven't received a response.

Any method to track the status? Any way to expedite it?
Hi, have you received any update

Use the email feature from net banking or their website. They will respond with the proper application number and status, they even do call. If not found they can help you re apply

It shows invalid request. No data found. I tried with application form number as well as mobile number and fob.
Yes until vkyc is done your application will not be found in their portal.
Send one email to nodal officer they will work faster than normal cc.
Mine also struck same way, i created RBI complaint and then bank only called for offline biometric and within three days they approved the card and delivered to me.

Yes till vkyc is done your application will not be found in their portal.
Send one email to nodal officer they will work faster than normal cc.
Mine also struck same way, i created RBI complaint and then bank only called for offline biometric and within three days they approved the card and delivered to me.
RBI ka Bamboo, niceee. /s

My Vkyc is done still application status showing - invalid.

SBI card is far better than Kotak, Indusind. Virtual card generated instantly in 15 min and delivered in 2 days. Tracking system also good.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
My Vkyc is done still application status showing - invalid.

SBI card is far better than Kotak, Indusind. Virtual card generated instantly in 15 min and delivered in 2 days. Tracking system also good.
Everyone experience is quite different for ever card issuers.Though atleast for application processing and tracking SBI Card is clean and presentable.

I had applied for League Rupay on 27/01/24 through app , I received congratulations popup of Application Submission and is under process with Application Number.

I also received filled application pdf on my email.

However I am unable to track the application on either app or netbanking.

I have 811 account too.

I had applied for League Rupay on 27/01/24 through app , I received congratulations popup of Application Submission and is under process with Application Number.

I also received filled application pdf on my email.

However I am unable to track the application on either app or netbanking.

I have 811 account too.
Do update here. I am thinking to apply for league rupay card. Revived my old 811 account for this..

Back