• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak pre-approved zen signature card

mle

TF Buzz
I got a call from Kotak bank offering me LTF zen signature card.
I have a four-month-old 811 account. I requested the white card but that was only chargeable.
I need a Kotak card for bank-specific offers only.

Should I take the zen card now?
If I wait is there any chance of getting the white card for free if I wait?
Can I upgrade to the white card later with ltf?

Last edited:
I got a call from Kotak bank offering me LTF zen signature card.
I have a four-month-old 811 account. I requested the white card but that was only chargeable.
I need a Kotak card for bank-specific offers only.

Should I take the zen card now?
If I wait is there any chance of getting the white card for free if I wait?
Can I upgrade to the white card later with ltf?
I suggest you to now grab the current offer 😀😁

same here.

I'm getting repeated calls from call center agent that i'm pre-approved for zen card LTF. They are sending me sms with form link to submit application. my 811 account is also around 4months old with max of 15k balance.

How do i confirm whether this is truly LTF offer for my account. Agent is repeatedly mentioning that it is truly LTF and only after i complete application form it will shows as 0 joining and 0 annual. also will receive verification call after 24-48hrs and card dispatched after 4 days.

I have not accepted the offer yet.

same here.

I'm getting repeated calls from call center agent that i'm pre-approved for zen card LTF. They are sending me sms with form link to submit application. my 811 account is also around 4months old with max of 15k balance.

How do i confirm whether this is truly LTF offer for my account. Agent is repeatedly mentioning that it is truly LTF and only after i complete application form it will shows as 0 joining and 0 annual. also will receive verification call after 24-48hrs and card dispatched after 4 days.

I have not accepted the offer yet.
I also have 4months old acc.
day before yesterday i got a call for pre-approved kotak zen signature LTF, she said proceed only if you see joining and annual charges 0-0 and take screenshot of that. I agreed and proceed. card approved withing 24hrs.
Screenshot_20230525_180724_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
day before yesterday i got a call for pre-approved kotak zen signature LTF, she said proceed only if you see joining and annual charges 0-0 and take screenshot of that. I agreed and proceed. card approved withing 24hrs.
View attachment 18456

Thanks, I applied yesterday afternoon on call and within few hours it was approved. Today got call for verification of address and was informed it would be dispatch in 3-4 working days. I think it was their month end target that they processed it so fast.

Card details are still on available on app or netbanking. hopeful i will get them by friday.

Update - Got SMS @ 9PM that card is dispatched and reach on June 02, 2023. Card details up on Mobile App
Limit - 3L

Last edited:
View attachment 18456
This screenshot that you shared is it from Kotak mobile app? Was there a cibil enquiry when you checked your offer? I also have a pre approved White card offer but I didn't click on it thinking it will trigger a cibil enquiry.

Thanks, I applied yesterday afternoon on call and within few hours it was approved. Today got call for verification of address and was informed it would be dispatch in 3-4 working days. I think it was their month end target that they processed it so fast.

Card details are still on available on app or netbanking. hopeful i will get them by friday.

Update - Got SMS @ 9PM that card is dispatched and reach on June 02, 2023. Card details up on Mobile App
Limit - 3L
Did they do cibil enquiry for your pre approved offer?

This screenshot that you shared is it from Kotak mobile app? Was there a cibil enquiry when you checked your offer? I also have a pre approved White card offer but I didn't click on it thinking it will trigger a cibil enquiry.
•SS not from app.There was only paid pre-approved kotak indigo card in app...
•bank employee inform me about pre-approved zen card and sent the link to proceed. during process I clicked ss
•NO Enquiry and CIBIL/Experian HIT in my case.. I just downloaded latest cibil and Experian today..

I too got a ZEN SIGNATURE card with 6L limit. Postponed n resisted their calls for over 2 months. 10 days back, they said Zen's on a FYF basis. I said I am not interested as I already have other cards. Within 2 days, ZEN was given on LTF basis. Accepted n got it must faster. Started using it. First bill is due next week.

Last edited:
I'm getting this upgrade option over email
View attachment 27927
Currently, hold LTF League Platinum - any way I can get upgraded to Zen LTF? Would grievance Redressal help or maybe just mailing to them? Any pointers?
FYI - Don't hold any account just one League platinum cc for around 4 months
Check with this concerd kotak team and try to persuade them to give a LTF card.

View attachment 27927
Currently, hold LTF League Platinum - any way I can get upgraded to Zen LTF? Would grievance Redressal help or maybe just mailing to them? Any pointers?
Can try for card cancellation trick but since your card is just 4 months old. So, don't know, whether it will work or not?

I have a Kotak League Platinum FYF which I was planning to use the retention route to convert to LTF in the next couple of months.

I have now got a FYF offer to upgrade to Zen Signature. Wondering whether I should upgrade to Zen Signature and then try the retention route after an year. Else I will get stuck with League Platinum LTF (assuming retention method works).

Not that Zen Signature is much valuable but at least a Visa Signature card. Thoughts?

I have a Kotak League Platinum FYF which I was planning to use the retention route to convert to LTF in the next couple of months.

I have now got a FYF offer to upgrade to Zen Signature. Wondering whether I should upgrade to Zen Signature and then try the retention route after an year. Else I will get stuck with League Platinum LTF (assuming retention method works).

Not that Zen Signature is much valuable but at least a Visa Signature card. Thoughts?
In the retention route for League platinum only try to pitch for Zen LTF - might save some time

View attachment 27927
I am also getting the same offer in the mail. I asked customer care to give it as LTF, and they said they can't do it. Did you contact customer care?

Back