• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak rejected card citing non-serviceable area

I've sent email to first level - updated as rejected due to bank internal guidelines.
i can see 3 timea entry in cibil and then rejected the card. Can we raise rbi complaint for the rejection?
No, it's their wish to provide credit card. For me, they said my area is not serviceable and said me that there's no waiting period for me. So, I will apply again with another address

No, it's their wish to provide credit card. For me, they said my area is not serviceable and said me that there's no waiting period for me. So, I will apply again with another address
For me they have provided Policy Declined don't know which Policy comes under P46 criteria. Raised concern with level2 let's see if they will provide me exact cause for the rejection. Waiting for the response.

I got the reason on email
SBI and BOB rejected my application earlier and the Rejection reason provided is your work location and office location is in different state so denied. Is there any solution for wfh employees if our offices are more than 200km then what could be the solution to get the card?

SBI and BOB rejected my application earlier and the Rejection reason provided is your work location and office location is in different state so denied. Is there any solution for wfh employees if our offices are more than 200km then what could be the solution to get the card?
Some banks don't offer you card if you are working from home( distance between residence and office needs to be under 100km). Or same cities are needed for card approval.

Some banks don't offer you card if you are working from home( distance between residence and office needs to be under 100km). Or same cities are needed for card approval.
Is there any solution or workaround for it?
do you know - can we escalate this to rbi as work location would not be a reason for rejection?

Is there any solution or workaround for it?
do you know - can we escalate this to rbi as work location would not be a reason for rejection?
SBI rejected my application. Then the agent called me after a month and said that in new application she'll update my work address as the one in my city. She said to say this address on the verification call. Then it was approved.

In Bob application, I gave my real office address only. I said I work from home and the card was rejected for some other reason. I emailed for the reason of rejection. Then they shared it. I told them to check my bank statements properly. Then they approved my application. In Bob, you can get card if you WFH

SBI rejected my application. Then the agent called me after a month and said that in new application she'll update my work address as the one in my city. She said to say this address on the verification call. Then it was approved.

In Bob application, I gave my real office address only. I said I work from home and the card was rejected for some other reason. I emailed for the reason of rejection. Then they shared it. I told them to check my bank statements properly. Then they approved my application. In Bob, you can get card if you WFH
BOB Rejected my card due to the same wfh issue but that time i didn't follow up much. this time i think kotak rejected for the same reason...as of now waiting for revert. if they will mention same wfh reason..whats the way for reconsideration request?

BOB Rejected my card due to the same wfh issue but that time i didn't follow up much. this time i think kotak rejected for the same reason...as of now waiting for revert. if they will mention same wfh reason..whats the way for reconsideration request?
Tell them that your friend has got the card recently and he's also WFH. Tell them to reconsider.

Is this pre approved offer from kotak?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-31-10-18-33-70_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-31-10-18-33-70_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 19
Back