• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Whitepass Redemption Issue

I have Kotak white card. I am facing redemption issue from last 20 days. I have 6k white pass points. called customer care 4-5 times maild them 3 times on kotakmahindrabank.creditcards@kotak.com still no resolutuon. redumtion page show below attached erroe.
Any one have same issue ?

Attachments

• Koatk whitw pass.jpeg
    Koatk whitw pass.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 24
I have Kotak white card. I am facing redemption issue from last 20 days. I have 6k white pass points. called customer care 4-5 times maild them 3 times on kotakmahindrabank.creditcards@kotak.com still no resolutuon. redumtion page show below attached erroe.
Now you know why they get banned for IT
Infrastructure

Where did u spend & reward rate

White or white reserve

Now you know why they get banned for IT
Infrastructure

Where did u spend & reward rate

White or white reserve
The matter is they have rolled out new update of the app, saying technical glitches fixed. But there's some technical glitches encountered by me.

But your case persist from 20 days, can be some other reasons.
Whitepass redemtion is available only on app. not on site.. I coanfirmed wtih CC.
So on asking CC through phone call and e-mail, what sorts of reply you have recieved?

The matter is they have rolled out new update of the app, saying technical glitches fixed. But there's some technical glitches encountered by me.

But your case persist from 20 days, can be some other reasons.

So on asking CC through phone call and e-mail, what sorts of reply you have recieved?
Mail they diden't reply. on call they said technical error from there end so taking time. I ask for redumtion from back end, but they said not possible at present.

Seems to be technical issue and might take time....
Do you have a Kotak Bank Account ( yes /no ) try sending an email to privileged@kotak.com ( they will route your query to appropriate department )

Might be of help 1) >> https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/all-banks-banking-department-email-id-phone-no.25442/
2) >> https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/all-bank-credit-card-department-email-id-phone-no.529/

Back