• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lead deletion of AU Bank CC

Atul Sethia

TF Buzz
I applied for AU Bank CC but couldn't receive the credit card as I went out of the country when it came. Now I am unable to apply for new au credit card as it shows you're already a card holder. Can somebody help me in deleting the AU bank lead ID or can you share the email on which this issue needs to be sent for the resolution.

I applied for AU Bank CC but couldn't receive the credit card as I went out of the country when it came. Now I am unable to apply for new au credit card as it shows you're already a card holder. Can somebody help me in deleting the AU bank lead ID or can you share the email on which this issue needs to be sent for the resolution.
Deleting the Lead will not help you ask them to reissue the card and you are available to receive the card this time.

Deep Baba will help you @deep@vie

Please write to pno@aubank.in with all the details & readon ehy you could not receive it.
It's upto him if he obliges.

Reactions: SSV
I reached out to their cs team and they removed my lead ID after completing of 45 days from cc application date

If the 45 days time period is completed in ur case simply send an email to them or send a dm in twitter

I applied au card they are offering me fd card why its heppening with me my cibil is 779 and i have others bank cards with higest limit 2.30L
It depends on your profile not only cibil and other bank cards. Now they are offering FD-based cards to most of them.
Currently, AU is providing pre-approved FD cards and Zenth + Offers.

Back