• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Legend card payment not reflecting

Itsoldsport

TF Buzz
So I had my Legend Card payment due date on 5th July and I made the payment through their Indusind App Netbanking on 5th July around 10PM. It has been 4 days and it is still not reflecting plus they have added late payment fee charges.

Hardly use this card but seems like I made a mistake using it this time, Already mailed them yesterday with statement showing payment towards Indusind on 5th July. Now they keep spam calling asking for payment.

I usually make all payments well in advance ans cibil has perfect payment record, will it get impacted? What can I do to further to clear this mess?

You have messed up with cibil due to Indus, the itless+careless.

I don't think we get reply for mails.

So call customer care and ask them to raise service request.

Also, Directly complain to nodal about the issue you faced.

You should worry about cibil now*

Their call center is useless, I have already informed them about the same yesterday. They asked me to wait till today as it will be 2 working days and then contact if payment get credited to reverse charges subject to approval.

What is the Nodal mail id where I can escalate?

Their call center is useless, I have already informed them about the same yesterday. They asked me to wait till today as it will be 2 working days and then contact if payment get credited to reverse charges subject to approval.

What is the Nodal mail id where I can escalate?
Never use indusind mobile app for payment to credit card, their mobile app is not stable, also indusind bank is BBPS registered always use bhim, Paytm, and other platforms for payment, payment received within minutes,

and yes your cibil will be impacted due to your negligence, below is the contact details of nodal officer and head and you should also file in RBI ombudsman by giving the payment proof this might help because indusind customer care is just a shit.

Level 2 - head.cardservices@indusind.com

Level 3 - nodal.officer@indusind.com

RBI ombudsman - https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/indexpage.html#eng

Thanks, as I said, not a fan or frequent user of Indusind. Have used once or twice and payment was gone through without issues.

I have already forwarded email to Nodal officer which I sent to priority customer care. Should I wait for reply or directly complain to RBI Ombudsman? As I think there is 30 day wait period?

Thanks, as I said, not a fan or frequent user of Indusind. Have used once or twice and payment was gone through without issues.

I have already forwarded email to Nodal officer which I sent to priority customer care. Should I wait for reply or directly complain to RBI Ombudsman? As I think there is 30 day wait period?
File complaint in RBI ombudsman, because of this indusind will really work on issue as RBI team will forward the matter even if they not help right now (RBI) but they highlight the issue to indusind bank and bank then seriously Focuses on your issue, its matter of credit score being badly impacted without any reason ...

File complaint in RBI ombudsman, because of this indusind will really work on issue as RBI team will forward the matter even if they not help right now (RBI) but they highlight the issue to indusind bank and bank then seriously Focuses on your issue, its matter of credit score being badly impacted without any reason ...

After forwarding to Nodal officer, they have acknowledged the payment and is now reflecting on statement dated 5th July but charges are still there.

Although still no reply on mail but should contact customer care to reverse charges or still go ahead with RBI complaint? Since it's reflecting 5th July. Not sure if cibil will still be impacted.

After forwarding to Nodal officer, they have acknowledged the payment and is now reflecting on statement dated 5th July but charges are still there.

Although still no reply on mail but should contact customer care to reverse charges or still go ahead with RBI complaint? Since it's reflecting 5th July. Not sure if cibil will still be impacted.
Since it's reflecting the date 5th July, ask customer care to reverse the charges and took a written confirmation on mail from nodal team that they have not reported to cibil, if they not doing this go ahead with RBI ombudsman

Back