• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Let's talk about Banking Related Problems which you're currently dealing with!

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hello everyone,

Let's talk about some banking related irregularities or problems that you might be facing currently just like I am currently facing with below problems as of now and taking regular follow-ups for these:

1) Pixel Card charged 257 INR for EMI fees but isn't reversing the same even after getting a full refund

2) Flipkart Axis Bank card has charged me 590x2 = 1180 for annual fees

3) RBL Bank has made a CIBIL enquiry without my permission or consent for the second time (I made them remove the first one in August by giving them RBI bamboo)

4) SBI Cashback card got rejected for 8th time and now asked for proper clarification

5) IndusInd Bank has changed my address but with many spelling mistakes and in the end it's not matching with my actual address proof 😂

Let's discuss your problems too! 😜

Hello everyone,

Let's talk about some banking related irregularities or problems that you might be facing currently just like I am currently facing with below problems as of now and taking regular follow-ups for these:

1) Pixel Card charged 257 INR for EMI fees but isn't reversing the same even after getting a full refund

2) Flipkart Axis Bank card has charged me 590x2 = 1180 for annual fees

3) RBL Bank has made a CIBIL enquiry without my permission or consent for the second time (I made them remove the first one in August by giving them RBI bamboo)

4) SBI Cashback card got rejected for 8th time and now asked for proper clarification

5) IndusInd Bank has changed my address but with many spelling mistakes and in the end it's not matching with my actual address proof 😂

Let's discuss your problems too! 😜
Is Indusind strict about address change?I need to change the communication address.
I have uploaded credit card statement as a address proof, wondering they will accept it or not

Is Indusind strict about address change?I need to change the communication address.
I have uploaded credit card statement as a address proof, wondering they will accept it or not
That's NOT one of the approved documents. What they need is one of the following only :

Passport

Driving License

Voter ID / Election Card issued by Election Commission of India

Letter issued by National Population Register containing details of name and address

Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government.

They will not accept even Aadhaar.

That's NOT one of the approved documents. What they need is one of the following only :

Passport

Driving License

Letter issued by National Population Register containing details of name and address

Oh,then I will not be able to provide these rn.My permanent address is different.
Cant we change communication address only by visiting the branch and doing kyc?

It's useless bank with its own useless rules. But you cannot update with credit card statement in indusind. They'll ask for aadhar, voter, driving license etc

Passport

Driving License

Yeah! Even after providing voter ID, they don't even cross check spellings of the new address before submitting the request from their end. Lots of spelling mistakes are there in my address 😪

Passport

Driving License

Aadhar is allowed...check master directions on kyc by RBI

1) Free Locker not given inspite of holding IDFC Wealth account
2) For the joint account in Indusind, the debit card is not issued for my wife inspite of many requests
The problem is we are eligible for free locker under wealth program but the availability of the same is with BM. Even if it's available he will say it's not available ( as the position of lockers is not available in public domain)till u make some investments in his branch. This is a type of cross selling which is prevalent in private banks

Back