• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit Enhancement Offer on Secured Kotak 811 Dream Different Card

dhiraz

TF Ace
On 13 Jan 2023, I Received a Mail From Kotak Saying I am eligible for an increased credit card limit of 202000.

So I Just Clicked on increasing the limit now after clicking the button I got OTP from Kotak Bank. after entering the OTP page shows your request will be processed within 7 working days. I am just curious about this mail I got by mistake or Kotak Really Provide LE on Secured Cards. Now I am waiting for 7 days then confirm with customer care. I have 90k FD with Kotak and I used the full credit limit of 81k two times past 2 months.

Received OTP:
Dear Customer, XXXXXX is OTP for a limit increase on your Kotak Bank Credit Card. Valid for one-time use. DO NOT SHARE IT WITH ANYONE

Received Mail:

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 6.33.39 PM.png

On 13 Jan 2023, I Received a Mail From Kotak Saying I am eligible for an increased credit card limit of 202000.

So I Just Clicked on increasing the limit now after clicking the button I got OTP from Kotak Bank. after entering the OTP page shows your request will be processed within 7 working days. I am just curious about this mail I got by mistake or Kotak Really Provide LE on Secured Cards. Now I am waiting for 7 days then confirm with customer care. I have 90k FD with Kotak and I used the full credit limit of 81k two times past 2 months.

Received OTP:
Dear Customer, XXXXXX is OTP for a limit increase on your Kotak Bank Credit Card. Valid for one-time use. DO NOT SHARE IT WITH ANYONE

Received Mail:

View attachment 9187
Your location pincode....?

Also, those who have availed this limit enhancement, one question for you. Does your credit report still shows Kotak card as secured card? Asking this because they have increased limit beyond the current value of the FD.

Hi,
I also got credit limit enhancement offer. I was having this dreamdifferent card since 2020. Had a 32k limit on 40k FD. The offer is giving me 83k limit. But they are charging 100/- fees. But they are supposed to eliminate this fee starting from 1st June.
I accepted the offer. In the new Beta app, the fee was showing as 100/- including GST, and in the old app as 100/- plus GST, although no charge has been added yet to the card.

Back