• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Livquik - Unauthorised CKYC Access & Updation with wrong details

ramkumar_yramkumar_y is verified member.

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Banker
Hello,

I never signed up for any services provided by LivQuik in recent past or submitted my KYC documents/EKYC ever for their services.

But on 03/08/2024 and 14/08/2024, Livquik accessed my CKYC records without my authorisation. I got following SMS(s) intimating the same:
Dear Ram Kumar, your CKYCRR record bearing reference 4004003xxxxxxx was fetched by LivQuik Technology India Priva on 02/08/2024.-CERSAI
Dear Ram Kumar, your CKYCRR record bearing reference 4004003xxxxxxx was fetched by LivQuik Technology India Priva on 14/08/2024.-CERSAI
Again on 15/08/2024, LivQuik updated my CKYC records with wrong KYC details (Even my DOB is updated incorrectly) because of which I'm unable to open latest CKYC PDF after Updation by Livquik. Now when I try to download and open my CKYC PDF, I'm getting "Password Incorrect" error which obviously means LivQuik updated wrong KYC details to CKYCRR. I got following Email intimating about same:
Dear MR Ram xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx,

Greetings from Central KYC Registry

Your KYC record 4004003xxxxxxxx registered with Central KYC Registry has been updated by LivQuik Technology India Private Limited on 15-08-2024. Your Date of Birth, Current Address, Permanent Address, Contact Details, Photograph has been updated .

Please find enclosed your updated KYC record. The file is password protected. Please enter your date of birth in the format ddmmyyyy to open the file.

Central KYC Records Registry is a centralized repository of KYC records of customers in the financial sector. It enables uniform KYC norms and inter-usability of the KYC records across the financial sector.

The registry is maintained by CERSAI (Central Registry of Securitisation Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest of India), a Government of India undertaking and is authorized by the Government through a notification in the Official Gazette to receive, store, safeguard and retrieve the KYC records in digital form of a client as referred to in the Prevention of Money-laundering Act (PMLA), 2002.

Please do not reply to this mail.

In case of queries related to your KYC data, please contact LivQuik Technology India Private Limited.

You may visit our website www.ckycindia.in for further details on Central KYC Registry.

Thanks and Regards,

Central KYC Registry Team

Now I'm left with a wrong CKYC records due to unauthorised access and updation by an Entity to which I've never approved / submitted my KYC records .

CKYC simply escapes from their responsibility by mentioning that "In case of queries related to your KYC data, please contact LivQuik Technology India Private Limited."

What's the option to escalate regarding the illegal practice by LivQuik now and by other entities in furure?

Back