• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Login problem in sbi card and website.

meadityaraj

TF Select
VIP Lounge
greetings ✨
I would request you guys to share the solution of problem while trying to logging into sbi card website and app. From last 3months I am facing this issue. At first I thought might be a glitch but when problem persisted I contacted customer care, repeatedly they said there’s no problem with it. Ultimately in order to file a complaint with RBI, I needed some written proof and got it through a conversation in email which lasted for 7days. Filed complaint with RBI took issue to X last 8days back. Still I have received no resolution to it. Is there anything else I should do.

Attachments

• IMG_2032.webp
    IMG_2032.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2033.webp
    IMG_2033.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 35
greetings ✨
I would request you guys to share the solution of problem while trying to logging into sbi card website and app. From last 3months I am facing this issue. At first I thought might be a glitch but when problem persisted I contacted customer care, repeatedly they said there’s no problem with it. Ultimately in order to file a complaint with RBI, I needed some written proof and got it through a conversation in email which lasted for 7days. Filed complaint with RBI took issue to X last 8days back. Still I have received no resolution to it. Is there anything else I should do.
My dad usually get this issue sometimes when he login to the sbicards portal

I observed that this error will be automatically fixed after an hour or a day don't worry try after sometime it will work

Use mobile data
The problem is with your internet connection. It appears they either don't allow login through Wi-Fi or have restricted some IPs. I'm not entirely sure, but the issue is definitely with your internet.
Hello, Thank you for replying. But I have tried logging in through multiple devices, multiple cities, multiple networks. Since I am facing this issue from last 3months

Hello, Thank you for replying. But I have tried logging in through multiple devices, multiple cities, multiple networks. Since I am facing this issue from last 3months
I still have this problem when I use Wi-Fi to access the website or log into the app, but everything works fine with mobile data if this is not working for you, you can only wait for it to resolve itself or try complaining on every social media platform

greetings ✨
Are you using any vpn or any ad blocker??

Thank you everybody for trying to help me, I got it resolved.
The only solution to this is continuous bombarding of mails, tweets(will be better if you can request your friends and others to tweet, retweet and reply to your tweets about the issue and increase engagement) as per other threads in technofino itself it took 2months after tweeting but with increased engagement on your tweets it gets solved in 2days, it’s a common issue these days as per posts in reddit and other forums, anybody can face this issue. I got it solved through spamming everywhere and asking in groups to tweet and retweet(not ethical but yes no other option). Anybody facing this issue anytime in future can follow these steps and get it resolved.

Thank you everybody for trying to help me, I got it resolved.
The only solution to this is continuous bombarding of mails, tweets(will be better if you can request your friends and others to tweet, retweet and reply to your tweets about the issue and increase engagement) as per other threads in technofino itself it took 2months after tweeting but with increased engagement on your tweets it gets solved in 2days, it’s a common issue these days as per posts in reddit and other forums, anybody can face this issue. I got it solved through spamming everywhere and asking in groups to tweet and retweet(not ethical but yes no other option). Anybody facing this issue anytime in future can follow these steps and get it resolved.
Multiple escalations and retweets for this problem?? :eek:

Multiple escalations and retweets for this problem?? :eek:
Even I was surprised just for a small technical glitch, Do I actually have to all these things? From last 3 months I tried everything mails,calls etc. but nothing happened. But later I read on reddit and this forum itself that those people who faced those issues took it twitter and filed complaint with rbi ombudsman and then it took 2.5 months to get resolved. I followed the same no resolution for 8days. Then after getting frustrated I started bombarding tweets asked in college,society,office and whatever group I was part of to tweet on my behalf. Next day morning I got a call from sbi customer care that the issue has been resolved kindly login and check. I did and tadowwww after 3.5 long months I was finally able to login. Changed my address and got approved with sbi vistara prime card just now which was stuck due to address mismatch.

Reactions: BVC
Back