• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking another Rupay CC, Axis, Kotak or any other?

CardTox

TF Premier
Hi friends, I have PNB and HDFC rupay. I want to add more rupay CC in my list. I have already two CC of Axis, therefore 1 slaught is left for third card, i called customer care they are giving me Indian Oil Rupay CC right away for 599 annual fee. Also I called Kotak customer care, they are saying you can apply through website for veer cc on rupay network... Which card should i go for. I am prefering these two banks as getting their card is easy and less time consuming for me as i have already their cards. Which are other options for me keeping in view my requirements, i want to use card linking it in upi and nothing more. I also have BOB visa, and they are saying in order to change the network or getting the second cc of BOB, your card must be 1 year old, but my BOB is just 2 month old as of now.... plz suggest.

Hi friends, I have PNB and HDFC rupay. I want to add more rupay CC in my list. I have already two CC of Axis, therefore 1 slaught is left for third card, i called customer care they are giving me Indian Oil Rupay CC right away for 599 annual fee. Also I called Kotak customer care, they are saying you can apply through website for veer cc on rupay network... Which card should i go for. I am prefering these two banks as getting their card is easy and less time consuming for me as i have already their cards. Which are other options for me keeping in view my requirements, i want to use card linking it in upi and nothing more. I also have BOB visa, and they are saying in order to change the network or getting the second cc of BOB, your card must be 1 year old, but my BOB is just 2 month old as of now.... plz suggest.
You can go for Axis IOCL - it was offered LTF sometime back - till April 30 I guess - good to have that card as LTF only.
Other you can check are Union Bank Card or Canara Bank Card.

Go through this thread - Thread 'RuPay Select Wellness Credit Card Benefits & How To Claim Benefits' https://www.technofino.in/community...dit-card-benefits-how-to-claim-benefits.3962/

Back