• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for a good salary account for a net monthly pay of 1.8 Lakh

Dear Members,
I have a couple of questions related to this.

1. Can I open a salary account without my company having a tie-up with the bank? (I tried HDFC and Axis online and they ask for tie up)
2. My company has a tie-up with two banks ICICI and RBL, They are not open to getting onboarded with another bank for now, so If I can't open without a tie-up which bank i should go for from these two ?

1. You can but you won't get corporate benefits etc. but can be considered as salary depends on the way it opened.

Try Offline.

2. RBL

There is a thread exactly with the same title

There are many threads with salary account discussions and with similar questions you asked. Please search the forum.

To answer your questions briefly:

1. No. Company will not agree to process your salary in any other bank accounts expect with tie ups.
2. RBL.

@ admin: can you merge this thread with the one mentioned above?

Dear Members,
I have a couple of questions related to this.

1. Can I open a salary account without my company having a tie-up with the bank? (I tried HDFC and Axis online and they ask for tie up)
2. My company has a tie-up with two banks ICICI and RBL, They are not open to getting onboarded with another bank for now, so If I can't open without a tie-up which bank i should go for from these two ?
I had ICICI Titanium salary A/C for more than a year, no benefits except free debit card. If you need best loans, go with SBI corporate tieup is not mandatory. Branch person can open it for you if you request. ROI is better in SBI for pre approved loans.

For best savings ROI, of course RBL.

Again, if your company insists they can’t credit salary to other bank accounts, them may be RBL would be better. Even my company has bank tieups but if we share our own A/C details they credit salary without any conditions. Depends on your company policy.

Back