• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for an HDFC agent for C2C in Bangalore. Also, I am being offered Inifinia with FD.

yashendra2797

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi!

I am looking for an HDFC CC agent in Bangalore. My best cards currently are:

AmEx Platinum Charge (No Limit)
Axis Reserve/Magnus/VI/Flipkart: 6L

Looking to get the best card possible so I can start adding Tata NEU Infinite and Swiggy to my portfolio as well.

Don't have an ITR (advocate) so looking for C2C.

I tried dealing with my local BLR branch a few months back. Told them I wanted to open an Infinity account as I needed to deposit 8 figures for my father. 0 interest from their side and they said "open a basic account then you can contact Chennai and see if they let you". So I walked out with the number of an agent for CC. Chased up with him for 2 weeks but he never visited my house.

I went to the local branch in Goa last week when visiting my in laws, the manager there said I could most likely get up to Regalia Gold, but he suggested I open an account as he claimed he had a couple NTB applications just pending in Chennai, while at the same time applications with an account number were being processed.

He also said I could get Infinia with an 11 Lakh FD. What do you guys think? Worth it? Spends per annum across my CCs are 25+ Lakhs.

Sigh. I hate how archaic this bank is.

EDIT: Since some people have asked, my annual spends are 25L, but I don't make enough to file an ITR. My father supports me, and almost 90% of all payments for the family go through my cards as he does not like UPI.

Last edited:
Hi!

Looking to get the best card possible so I can start adding Tata NEU Infinite and Swiggy to my portfolio as well.

I tried dealing with my local BLR branch a few months back. Told them I wanted to open an Infinity account as I needed to deposit 8 figures. 0 interest from their side and they said "open a basic account then you can contact Chennai and see if they let you". So I walked out with the number of an agent for CC. Chased up with him for 2 weeks but he never visited my house.

I went to the local branch in Goa last week when visiting my in laws, the manager there said I could most likely get up to Regalia Gold, but he suggested I open an account as he claimed he had a couple NTB applications just pending in Chennai, while at the same time applications with an account number were being processed.

He also said I could get Infinia with an 11 Lakh FD. What do you guys think? Worth it? Spends per annum across my CCs are 25+ Lakhs.

You have a sum of 8 figures lying around, have spends crossing 25L and still don't file an ITR?

You gotta show some money trail. Even if you don't have taxable income, you should file Zero ITR.

I don't know what to tell you. Your case is unique and weird.

You have a sum of 8 figures lying around, have spends crossing 25L and still don't file an ITR?

You gotta show some money trail. Even if you don't have taxable income, you should file Zero ITR.

I don't know what to tell you. Your case is unique and weird.
I should've clarified, the amount was my father's. He was retiring and I manage his finances. He's salaried, I am not. I don't make enough to file an ITR.

If you don't have an ITR, how are you going to show the money to the bank?
Also, isn't 25L+ spends high when there is no ITR?
I make all purchases in my family. My father doesn't like UPI so any payments, purchases, shopping, etc he does it on my card, then pays the bill via Billdesk.

He didn't even start using net banking till the pandemic forced him to.

He is extremely paranoid, despite being completely clean his whole life.

I make all purchases in my family. My father doesn't like UPI so any payments, purchases, shopping, etc he does it on my card, then pays the bill via Billdesk.

He didn't even start using net banking till the pandemic forced him to.

He is extremely paranoid, despite being completely clean his whole life.
We could have suggested you the C2C/C4C route but income might create a problem.
Anyways, the CC agent will not be interested in Bank account.
On the other hand, if you had a RM, then he would have been interested in the 8 figures or some other selling opportunity.

If you are getting an Infinia with 11L FD, then you can try that. Please get that in writing first over an email first.

Hi!

I tried dealing with my local BLR branch a few months back. Told them I wanted to open an Infinity account as I needed to deposit 8 figures for my father. 0 interest from their side and they said "open a basic account then you can contact Chennai and see if they let you". So I walked out with the number of an agent for CC. Chased up with him for 2 weeks but he never visited my house.

EDIT: Since some people have asked, my annual spends are 25L, but I don't make enough to file an ITR. My father supports me, and almost 90% of all payments for the family go through my cards as he does not like UPI.
I think you should apply in your father's name then since the spends are carried out on his money.

We could have suggested you the C2C/C4C route but income might create a problem.
Anyways, the CC agent will not be interested in Bank account.
On the other hand, if you had a RM, then he would have been interested in the 8 figures or some other selling opportunity.

If you are getting an Infinia with 11L FD, then you can try that. Please get that in writing first over an email first.
Good idea on getting it in writing. Thanks!

Hi!

Infinia via fd isn very rare and you might have ro wait couple of week before you get a good news so 11L for infinia is nothing since you can always withdraw the balance. Take in writing n do remember it could pure waste of time of your cause invite only ITR of 42L or existing hdfc limit of 8/10L.

Infinia via fd isn very rare and you might have ro wait couple of week before you get a good news so 11L for infinia is nothing since you can always withdraw the balance. Take in writing n do remember it could pure waste of time of your cause invite only ITR of 42L or existing hdfc limit of 8/10L.
But FD might be a lien in this case. So when he withdraws FD, card will become chargeable or the card account might get closed.

But FD might be a lien in this case. So when he withdraws FD, card will become chargeable or the card account might get closed.
I don't mind switching to unsecured in the future as I plan to be salaried by 2026. I am tired of navigating banking and visa systems because of being "self employed".

Back