• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for credit card

Aldrago

TF Neo
Hey guys

I am new to this community, got here via reddit
I have a small request if you all can suggest me some good credit cards where I can increase my savings and add on more travelling.
I am 24years old, earning close to 14LPA. The only credit card I own is ICICI platinum.

Thanks in adv :,)

For savings -

# Sbi cashback for saving upto 5k per month.
# HDFC milineia or Regalia gold. Take this before any other co branded hdfc card.
# ICICI amazon card. Good for everything card.
# HDFC Tata neu infinity if you buy from bigbasket, croma. Try LTF
# Airtel axis if you have airtel and some other utility expense.
# HDFC swiggy if you have swiggy expenses plus other online expenses.

For savings -

# Sbi cashback for saving upto 5k per month.
# HDFC milineia or Regalia gold. Take this before any other co branded hdfc card.
# ICICI amazon card. Good for everything card.
# HDFC Tata neu infinity if you buy from bigbasket, croma. Try LTF
# Airtel axis if you have airtel and some other utility expense.
# HDFC swiggy if you have swiggy expenses plus other online expenses.
nicely written to the points info :handshake:

Hey guys

I am new to this community, got here via reddit
I have a small request if you all can suggest me some good credit cards where I can increase my savings and add on more travelling.
I am 24years old, earning close to 14LPA. The only credit card I own is ICICI platinum.

Thanks in adv :,)
So it depends on what you want to achieve. If online spends is a major category, the SBI CB card will work well..

The Apay icici card is LTF and works well with spends on Amazon and also has 1% on other spends.

For spends which give no RPs, i like Amex cards such as MRCC or Plat travel. (Such as utilities, insurance, rent etc). All spends count for milestone spends and if you think you can hit the milestones (20k a month for MRCC or 4L a year for Plat travel) then amex could work well for you. (Can use a referral such as mine from the signature for bonus MR).

There are two things to do to identify what credit cards you should take.

1) What are your routine spends and how do you pay. Put down your monthly expenses from highest to lowest and against it put down how you pay - online, offline, UPI/card/wallet/cash. Also record your non-routine expenses that you may have now or in the near future like jewellery, work travel, other purchases.

2) What benefits do you want/imagine to get from the credit card? Put them down.

With this, you can now begin your search. You should take credit cards that allows you to spend on your expenses and give rewards/benefits in a form that you like. This is an ideal scenario that ensures you're not splurging for rewards or taking cards with unnecessary benefits.

Back