• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for Credit Cards That Grant Access to Premium Savings Accounts, making the MAB/QAB Requirement to Zero

I'm looking for credit cards that provide access to premium savings accounts without the need to maintain a minimum monthly average balance, similar to how the IndusInd Legend Credit Card offers access to the 'IndusInd Select' savings account with no 50,000 QAB requirement

I'm wondering if there are other credit cards that have similar benefits like this.

The joining fees can't be more than 20k

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don't wanted to be disrespectful.

But this guy paid 10k for fd based legend credit card..
🤪🤭
You still paid ₹1800 as gst..

There lots of fd cc.(I think u didn't know back then)

Bro, I do not know what what you talking about. Yes, there are loads of FD backed cards but Indus legend is not a bad mid segment card to start the journey with, especially since OP did NOT have any other card !

Legend is NOT a bad option for 1800 especially for someone who has No other credit cards ... If used properly it will not only help him to easily get an premium unsecured card in the future but he can easily earn the 1800 back too & in NO time with Indus legend BMS BOGO offer & also get upto 16000 RP for an annual spend of 6L ..

So, even if he hardly spent on the CC, the legend being his beginner & only credit card at the time was never a bad option !

I also got a 1 year free eazydiner membership, I'm p sure I saved over 10k just from using that at restaurants 🤭

I definitely made back the 10k lol
Bro, I do not know what what you talking about. Yes, there are loads of FD backed cards but Indus legend is not a bad mid segment card to start the journey with, especially since OP did NOT have any other card !

Legend is NOT a bad option for 1800 especially for someone who has No other credit cards ... If used properly it will not only help him to easily get an premium unsecured card in the future but he can easily earn the 1800 back too & in NO time with Indus legend BMS BOGO offer & also get upto 16000 RP for an annual spend of 6L ..

So, even if he hardly spent on the CC, the legend being his beginner & only credit card at the time was never a bad option !

AritraSaha

TF Legend

I will say.. axis, kotak, icici also provide fd credit card.. with real benefits like instant discount in sale..

Also would help him get a good credit card from this bank..

For bogo offer you don't need credit card.. debit card is enough!

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
fair enough
he was trying to find solace in the fact that he didnt lose money
just was trying to give him a real picture
I was lucky when i did my first icici fd cc.
I got 10k variant account zero balance + cc too .
Now it depends on person knowledge at that time.
Some people don't even know what's cc bill cycle 😁
Seen many fighting in hdfc branch 😂

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I will say.. axis, kotak, icici also provide fd credit card.. with real benefits like instant discount in sale..
Indusind has its share of instant discount offers too ! It was his decision at the end of the day. All I’m saying is if ₹1800 is all that he paid (given that OP got ₹10K amazon which is as good as cash & not luxe or some other not so useful vouchers), then it hardly mattered given the benefits that come with the card !

For bogo offer you don't need credit card.. debit card is enough!
Most debit cards come with small discounts except for the ones issued with HNI accounts ! Also, all have certain monthly quotas which once exhausted then he would / could have used the legend for that extra BOGO !

Ultimately, at the end of the day you get what you pay for & ₹1,800 for the legend card was NOT the worst deal !

There are many FD backed card option available including One card but the legend, If he used properly he would have easily made that money back .. So he wouldn’t have lost any money !

Since it’s OP’s first card, i’m assuming he is new to the game will certainly have enough knowledge in the future to make an informative decision !

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not yet, few days ago I had recieved a message or email that it will take 5 days to process closure of the secure cc

Once that's done, I'll call the agent I found from this forum, see if they can help me 😭
Apply directly via indus website if you want to go for the online route or if you have ITR apply offline via branch .. Since it will be first unsecured CC better chances of getting a high limit if you apply via ITR .. Good luck !