• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for the best Tyre Inflator

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am currently looking for a good Tyre Inflator for long term purpose for my SUV which is powerful enough to inflate the tyre even if there is a puncture.

Some of that I liked so far are:
1) TUSA Cordless Tyre Inflator
2) Bergmann VoltAir Cordless

Some other options :
1) Qubo Smart Tyre Inflator
2) Bergmann Typhoon Digital
3) Woscherr 801D

Why I liked the options because they are quite portable and can be powered by Car's Power as well as Battery and quite powerful upto 150PSI.

Why I didn't like other options as the first one doesn't get power from the car and only have battery and the other two doesn't have battery.

My main preference is power, compactness & auto cut.

The Qubo brand is of Hero group so there is trust factor and other brands doesn't have anything clear about how to claim their warranty so that's why I am a bit sceptical about them.

Please suggest the tyre inflators you are using and the feedback.

I personally use Qubo, no issues till now.
It has auto cutoff, upto 150psi, can be powered/recharged through car.

The qubo I am using is different from the one you posted. Mine is kind of a old model I think

I personally use Qubo, no issues till now.
It has auto cutoff, upto 150psi, can be powered/recharged through car.

The qubo I am using is different from the one you posted. Mine is kind of a old model I think
Since how much time are you using can you share link or model of yours?

I am currently looking for a good Tyre Inflator for long term purpose for my SUV which is powerful enough to inflate the tyre even if there is a puncture.

Some of that I liked so far are:
1) TUSA Cordless Tyre Inflator
2) Bergmann VoltAir Cordless

Some other options :
1) Qubo Smart Tyre Inflator
2) Bergmann Typhoon Digital
3) Woscherr 801D

Why I liked the options because they are quite portable and can be powered by Car's Power as well as Battery and quite powerful upto 150PSI.

Why I didn't like other options as the first one doesn't get power from the car and only have battery and the other two doesn't have battery.

My main preference is power, compactness & auto cut.

The Qubo brand is of Hero group so there is trust factor and other brands doesn't have anything clear about how to claim their warranty so that's why I am a bit sceptical about them.

Please suggest the tyre inflators you are using and the feedback.
Qubo any day. Sturdy.

Back