• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lounges recommendation - reg

KGSIPO

TF Select
I will be travelling to Thailand first time ( Tour) from Chennai international airport for 5 days. I will be departing from Chennai International airport and reaching Don Mueang International airport and viceversa on return. I have the following debit and credit cards -

Debit cards -
1) HDFC bank Rupay Platimum debit card
2) ICICI bank Visa Platinum debit card
3) IDFC Wealth Visa Infinite debit card

Credit cards-
1) ICICI Sapphiro Credit Mastercredit card
2) ICICI Sapphiro Credit American express credit card
3) Dreamfolks ICICI card
4) HDFC Moneyback plus master credit card

Kindly advise how best i can use the lounges at chennai international airport and Thailand airport with the above cards. Thanks

Is there any procedure ( registration , getting PIN etc ) to use the dreamfolk cards in International lounge

If required check with dreamfolks customer support after installing app, try to register and enquiry about the required details like PIN etc. they'll provide and help you complete the registration (this applicable for only ICICI), IDFC direct registration no PIN required.

But offline usage, usually no PIN required.

I will be travelling to Thailand first time ( Tour) from Chennai international airport for 5 days. I will be departing from Chennai International airport and reaching Don Mueang International airport and viceversa on return. I have the following debit and credit cards -

Debit cards -
1) HDFC bank Rupay Platimum debit card
2) ICICI bank Visa Platinum debit card
3) IDFC Wealth Visa Infinite debit card

Credit cards-
1) ICICI Sapphiro Credit Mastercredit card
2) ICICI Sapphiro Credit American express credit card
3) Dreamfolks ICICI card
4) HDFC Moneyback plus master credit card

Kindly advise how best i can use the lounges at chennai international airport and Thailand airport with the above cards. Thanks
slight off topic, can you DM your Itinerary

If required check with dreamfolks customer support after installing app, try to register and enquiry about the required details like PIN etc. they'll provide and help you complete the registration (this applicable for only ICICI), IDFC direct registration no PIN required.

But offline usage, usually no PIN required.
Thanks for the inputs

Back