• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF CONFUSION | NO LTF CONFIRMATION: CITI IOCL CARD TO AXIS IOCL PREMIUM CARD

MJN

TF Premier
My mail to CITI and AXIS CC:
head.customercare@citi.com
cards.service@citi.com
pno@axisbank.com
premium.experience@axisbank.com

Dear Sir

Name -
Mob -
LTF CITI IOCL Card No Ending -

I have Citi iocl card as LTF; As i have got a mail about migration and i will be getting Axis Indian Oil Premium Card, Kindly confirm the same also "NO ANNUAL FEE" LTF card:

Reply from -AXIS Premium.Experience@axisbank.com

I understand that you wish to know about the Axis Indian Oil Premium Card and Annual fee levied on the credit card and want to assist you on the same.

I am happy to hear that you are migrated from CITI to Axis and I request you to wait for the stipulated time frame to receive the complete information email about the Terms and Conditions of the Axis Indian Oil Premium Card.

Reply from - CITI donotreplyservice@citi.com
We understand your concern regarding the credit card and want us to assist with the same.
As a valued Citi client, you shall continue to enjoy the existing benefits and privileges on your Citi Credit Card and annual charges will be same for the following year only.
You will be duly informed of all relevant changes when they occur, with adequate advance notice.

Following year only? What it is? Can you all understand?

shashank08

TF Premier
I sent out the mail to citi customer cate and received following response:

As I understand from your E-Mail, you want us to confirm whether the Credit Card ending with XXXX is free for lifetime or has any Annual Membership Fee applicable on it.
Let me assure you that we have reviewed your query with due consideration and wish to mention following:
Upon checking the card details, we are pleased to inform you that Indian Oil Platinum Credit Card ending with XXXX is free for lifetime and does not have any Annual Membership Fee applicable on it.
There will be no change in the Annual Fees on your Citi-branded Card post-migration. In case there are no Annual Fees applicable on your card, it will continue as-is even after the migration. In case there are any changes, we will inform you in advance.

So LTF cards will remain LTF after migration to Axis.

Reactions: MJN