• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Rubyx Possible for non-salary account holder with 1L/M salary?

redcarpet

TF Premier
Hello,
Just want to know whether I can get LTF Rubyx (MC + Amex) without holding salary account with ICICI?
Applying in portal and getting a callback regarding this didnt help as they said all the cards are paid and If organisation is not listed we wont be getting LTF....

Is it true or can we get LTF without having salary acc/not being from listed college?
net salary is 1L+/M...
If anyone can help with agent info for the same, it would be really helpful

thewittypanda

TF Select
Hello,
Just want to know whether I can get LTF Rubyx (MC + Amex) without holding salary account with ICICI?
Applying in portal and getting a callback regarding this didnt help as they said all the cards are paid and If organisation is not listed we wont be getting LTF....

Is it true or can we get LTF without having salary acc/not being from listed college?
net salary is 1L+/M...
If anyone can help with agent info for the same, it would be really helpful
Yes, if the organisation is there in the ICICI list of organisations, you can get the ICICI Rubyx LTF in some cases. Non-salary account holders can also get it.

redcarpet

TF Premier
Yes, if the organisation is there in the ICICI list of organisations, you can get the ICICI Rubyx LTF in some cases. Non-salary account holders can also get it.
When applying online without agent I saw my organization listed, but I dont think thats the actual list. How to findout if organization is listed?
And if not? Any chance of Rubyx LTF purely based on salary?
No acc/fd/loan/listed clg/listed company etc.

thewittypanda

TF Select
When applying online without agent I saw my organization listed, but I dont think thats the actual list. How to findout if organization is listed?
And if not? Any chance of Rubyx LTF purely based on salary?
No acc/fd/loan/listed clg/listed company etc.
No the list that you see while putting your application is not the list of reference. The organisation in the list would be confirmed by the bank official when he has called for verification. Only the bank officials can confirm the same. It is their internal list and based on that they're giving the LTF option on their premium priced cards to some people. Apart from this I don't know if there's any other way of getting the LTF offer on the premium priced cards. I don't hold account with ICICI so can;t confirm. Other people in the TF Community who have some knowledge on this might be able to help you.