• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MACBOOK AIR M2

YouTube reviews mentioned fingerprints, smudges, and the paint wearing off on scratches for the Midnight version.

If not for the scratches, I'd prefer the midnight.

Having the money to buy one is a different problem altogether xD

YouTube reviews mentioned fingerprints, smudges, and the paint wearing off on scratches for the Midnight version.

If not for the scratches, I'd prefer the midnight.

Having the money to buy one is a different problem altogether xD
Not worrying about scratches and all. I take utmost care of my gadgets actually😂😂

My 10 year old laptop still looks new.
😂😂

Haha, awesome! I used to take very good care of my electronics, but they all seem to die prematurely of other random issues, so I (ab)use them to the fullest these days.

@Saif77 how has your experience been? I am thinking of replacing my 2016 MBP with the M2 Air Midnight. Any pointers about the laptop? How is the heat management?

@Saif77 how has your experience been? I am thinking of replacing my 2016 MBP with the M2 Air Midnight. Any pointers about the laptop? How is the heat management?
1.Battery drains faster then Mac M1 air.

2. Perfomace is excellent if you code/ do basic dev.. Multi tasking not that smooth if you’re doing heavy tasks. Heat issue is very bad.

3. Supports 1 external screen. That can be solved through different methods but Its not made for it.

4. Its very light in size. So you can take it anywhere. Portabality is best with this.

Its a beauty with limitations. Good upgrade over 2016 MBP. I wont recommend it. Go for the pro version.

2. Perfomace is excellent if you code/ do basic dev.. Multi tasking not that smooth if you’re doing heavy tasks. Heat issue is very bad.
My use case is just limited to CorelDraw, Photoshop and Lightroom at the moment.
I think I’ll have to wait for the M3 prices to go down then.

Thank you very much for the detailed review. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Back