• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus 1 lakh milestone is case of Flight Cancellation

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I booked an International Flight for January on 5th Nov costing around Rs 60k from TravelEdge, Due to some issues, I have to cancel the same tomorrow.

So my concern is if I cancel the flight in December will that reduce the 1 lakh milestone for December or November?

And what exactly will happen, if someone has any concrete idea please tell

@TechnoFino

I booked an International Flight for January on 5th Nov costing around Rs 60k from TravelEdge, Due to some issues, I have to cancel the same tomorrow.

So my concern is if I cancel the flight in December will that reduce the 1 lakh milestone for December or November?

@TechnoFino
I would say best would be call customer care (maybe 2 times just to be sure) and check instead of everyone guessing here.

Do update here after your get answer from customer care :)

Last edited:

@TechnoFino
Actually this is the case why banks give bonus points after 90 days. AFAIK you won't get milestone for Nov month because the transaction for same month is being cancelled.

Back