• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus 1 lakh milestone with Government transactions?

Hi all,
I have to remit 1 lakh to my parents NPS accounts next month. Planning to pay it with Magnus card. Not sure if the base reward and Mile stone reward of 25k is applicable on Government transactions like NPS. please help

Base reward is applicable to Government transactions like advance tax (got points using Magnus). So there is no reason why it should not be applicable to NPS. Also, the TnC for the milestone benefit does not exclude Govt. transactions. So you should get it without any problems

Proof:

Hi all,
I have to remit 1 lakh to my parents NPS accounts next month. Planning to pay it with Magnus card. Not sure if the base reward and Mile stone reward of 25k is applicable on Government transactions like NPS. please help
Axis Bank hasn't put any restrictions on government transactions on their premium cards as of now. So, you will get the points and spends will be considered for milestone benefits.

(Used Axis Vistara Signature for advance tax payment. Received the base CV points, first year fee waiver for crossing 60000 spent as well as 3000 CV bonus points on spends of 75000)

Which all methods you are using to achieve milestones and rotate? @Wealth is my birth right! Any method to get 5% from cashback card? (You can DM me too). Thanks
Rotation use pencilton and paytm fastag (mostly I do 20k in a month)
80 k getting real retail spends for 2 families spending together and bill share
My honest opinion one can’t rotate full 1lac in magnus at all

Back