• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Magnus Edge Rewards is shown within a day in Axis Bank Mobile App

cardwizard

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, I recently got axis Magnus and using it since last three weeks, I see edge rewards is being updated almost instantly ie max within a day in the Axis mobile app, but saw many posts mentioning that we need to wait for 90 to 120 days for edge rewards to be seen. So are all points not updated in the app?

Last edited:
Hi, I recently got axis Magnus and using it since last three weeks, I see edge rewards is being updated almost instantly ie max within a day in the Axis mobile app, but saw many posts mentioning that we need to wait for 90 to 120 days for edge rewards to be seen. So are all points not updated in the app?
Grabdeals and Milestone ER are credited in 90-120 days

Are gyfrr rewards displayed instantly? I buy swiggy voucher of 1k but in my transactions it shows 48 points for it rather than 240 points, i assumed the other points will come after 3 months
You get 1X points immediately (or within a few days) but bonus points e.g. 5X or 10X offers etc., you get after 90-120 days. In addition, 1L monthly spend milestone points also arrive after 90 days

Had earlier known that the milestone rewards are not valid for the purchases in the first billing month but read it somewhere lately that the first month clause has been removed. What’s the actual rule position?

Back