• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Priority Pass Denied; Said Your PP is not Actived

u can straight away use the pp when u get it. No need of activation and all. u can signup in pp website and have it ready just in case if it doesn't work u can show them that card is activated as it will show ur details in website.

Last edited:
u can straight away use the pp when u get it. No need of activation and all. u can signup in pp website and have it ready just in case if it doesn't work u can show them that card is activated as it will show ur details in website.
After registering, it doesn't allow login via priority pass number. Only user id works. and after logging in also, it doesn't show priority pass number anywhere.

So how to show him that it belongs to this priority pass only?

After registering, it doesn't allow login via priority pass number. Only user id works. and after logging in also, it doesn't show priority pass number anywhere.

So how to show him that it belongs to this priority pass only?
that's correct having but having an account mean anything? as it wont we created without pp. or if we close the card the pp account will remain?

that's correct having but having an account mean anything? as it wont we created without pp. or if we close the card the pp account will remain?
I don't remember what happens when account gets closed. I had my priority pass changed on card upgrade from yes bank. I think I recreated another account at that time.

Besides, there is always possibility that the account u logged in belongs to some other priority pass. For example, I have 4-5 login now and I don't remember which one belongs to which pp.

At least i have noted down priority pass with card name, otherwise i wouldn't even know that which pp is linked to which card😅.

I don't remember what happens when account gets closed. I had my priority pass changed on card upgrade from yes bank. I think I recreated another account at that time.

Besides, there is always possibility that the account u logged in belongs to some other priority pass. For example, I have 4-5 login now and I don't remember which one belongs to which pp.

At least i have noted down priority pass with card name, otherwise i wouldn't even know that which pp is linked to which card😅.
To mitigate this , I have created my usernames for all those account with bank names :D

Back