• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Transaction declined

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I tried to pay rent 20,000 rs using axis magnus using Freecharge and NOBROKER. But transaction got declined due to security reasons. Any idea how it works.

My transaction was for rs 1lakh. It didn’t go thought even after 4 days. I asked them to refund me my joining fee as they are refuse to provide me service. Tomo if they start marking all the transaction from my card as security threat what am I suppose to do

My transaction was for rs 1lakh. It didn’t go thought even after 4 days. I asked them to refund me my joining fee as they are refuse to provide me service. Tomo if they start marking all the transaction from my card as security threat what am I suppose to do
They have some list of vendors or businesses that they will mark as security threat. which app r u using ??

My select card rent transaction declined on Cred, Paytm, Freecharge, housing.com, nobroker.

They told on chat that it will not work.

Attaching the chat screenshot with the CS.

Attachments

• 20221224_010753.png
    20221224_010753.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 56
I think Axis is putting restrictions on transactions like this because when trying to pay rent through housing.com, paytm transaction got blocked due to security reasons.
This downright feels like they are trying to make sure you don’t reach the milestone.
If it was a security concern I had dropped email and your customer rep has the call records where I as a customer is ready to bear the repercussions of the financial loss of any due to this transaction. Your job is not to protect me or plan my finance, your job is to provide me with a credit line which I can use. What if tomo booking via travel edge is deemed to be risky

Also if axis doesn’t want to give you a reward for a transaction that’s their choice but in what basis do they get to choose where you get to use the credit and when to use a different platform

Also if axis doesn’t want to give you a reward for a transaction that’s their choice but in what basis do they get to choose where you get to use the credit and when to use a different platform
Absolutely correct! even if they block the transaction 1st time as a security measure they need to allow it from 2nd time.

Back