• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus v/s Zomato Bday offer for 1L spends! - Poll (Please cast your vote)

Where should I transfer my 1 lakh spends? Ps. I can just spend 1 lakh!

• Zomato Birthday Offer - 10%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Axis Magnus - 31k edge rewards and then to KF

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters

kunaljn91

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

First of all this might sound silly to many, but nevertheless I am still asking this as,

I am confused regarding where to spend 1 lakh in the upcoming months as initially I was of the opinion to spend through Zomato birthday offer (its before 20th). But recently after the KF transfer benefits of axis magnus, I am confused on where to transfer my spends!

PS: I dont spend 1 lakh in a month that easily, its very rare for me!
Also, I weigh both cashbacks as well as miles equally!

Last edited:
Hi,

First of all this might sound silly to many, but nevertheless I am still asking this as,

I am confused regarding where to spend 1 lakh in the upcoming months as initially I was of the opinion to spend through Zomato birthday offer (its before 20th). But recently after the KF transfer benefits of axis magnus, I am confused on where to transfer my spends!

PS: I dont spend 1 lakh in a month that easily, its very rare for me!
Also, I weigh both cashbacks as well as miles equally!
Remember you might have to fight RBL to get the cb as ur bday date is too close to the offer end date. Don't trust them. Avoid that hassle and choose Magnus.

spend on magnus since u dont have to spend 1 L in one day unlike zomato, and the reward rate is higher on magnus too.

Scenes when you spend 1L on birthday and RBL settles all transactions on the next day, thereby getting no birthday bonus.

With RBL, you will be limited to Zomato credits only, and without Pro Plus, their worth is much less as Zomato offers 50% discount on food anyways
With Magnus, you have much better option(s) of redemption

With RBL, you will be limited to Zomato credits only, and without Pro Plus, their worth is much less as Zomato offers 50% discount on food anyways
With Magnus, you have much better option(s) of redemption
I agree, though I have Pro- Plus for 2 years!
But magnus it is! Thanks bro!

Back