• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus welcome benefit pending. Dont know what to use...

Sachs

TF Select
I got the Tata Cliq Voucher and it is valid till July 16. I recently tried to buy a gold coin with it. But it says Cliq cash cant be used for buying gold. Dont know what to buyon Tata Cliq. I browsed the website and I really honestly couldnt find anything that I could shop :(
How can I extract maximum value for the 11800 I paid for this card. Please provide me suggestions.

I got the Tata Cliq Voucher and it is valid till July 16. I recently tried to buy a gold coin with it. But it says Cliq cash cant be used for buying gold. Dont know what to buyon Tata Cliq. I browsed the website and I really honestly couldnt find anything that I could shop :(
How can I extract maximum value for the 11800 I paid for this card. Please provide me suggestions.
Add 100/- extra gold than voucher and pay that with voucher and debit card

What is the general validity of the voucher that comes as welcome benefit? Is it 3 months, 6 months or 12 months?

Add any non-gold item to cart. It will allow you to use the voucher amount.

One small query - When does axis provide welcome benefit? After first bill and collection of fees? Is It automatic? do we request them through email? Also how to opt for tata cliq vouchers instead of Yatra?

One small query - When does axis provide welcome benefit? After first bill and collection of fees? Is It automatic? do we request them through email? Also how to opt for tata cliq vouchers instead of Yatra?
After ur card fee payment
Not required to wait till the bill generation
In my case I paid once I saw the amt and next 3rd day I got link in sms where you’re supposed to login and select which voucher u need

Yes they charge fee post a week after card activation
They are yet to charge the fee but sent SMS about welcome benefit to choose from in a link?

I read the yatra is not very useful. Is it because it is just one ticket of 10k value and not 10k Yatra voucher? And it is not a partial use voucher?

Can Tata cliq be partially used if it is just added as cliq cash from vouchers? Remaining can be used later.

They are yet to charge the fee but sent SMS about welcome benefit to choose from in a link?

I read the yatra is not very useful. Is it because it is just one ticket of 10k value and not 10k Yatra voucher? And it is not a partial use voucher?

Can Tata cliq be partially used if it is just added as cliq cash from vouchers? Remaining can be used later.
Yes I bought 5 or 6 separate buying from cliq cash

Back