• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mahindra XUV 300 or Tata Nexon or Hyundai Venue?

Which one you'll suggest?

• Total voters

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hey everyone... I'm looking to buy a new C-SUV under 13L, any suggestions?
I've narrowed it down to the Tata Nexon XZ+ (S), Mahindra XUV300 W8, and Hyundai Venue SX Knight Edition.
I've test-driven all three cars and here's what I've found:
Tata Nexon: Engine vibration and noise are high, and it doesn't really appeal to me in terms of looks.
Mahindra XUV300: The car looks great from the front and rear. Engine performance is excellent, the best in its segment. It does have a bit of engine noise, but the cabin is quiet. The cabin design feels old-school, like a car interior from four years ago.
Hyundai Venue: Everything seems good, the cabin feels premium and loaded with features. The engine is extremely quiet, but it doesn't match the power of the XUV 300... which is fine for me since I'm not into pushing the car. My only concern is its build quality.
Any suggestions or recommendations?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Why not Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara (Sigma / Delta) ?
The service isn't good; despite having a large customer base, their service quality is very poor in my area. I visited them 7 days ago and waited for over 1.5 hours for a test drive of the Brezza and Grand Vitara, but they couldn't manage the test drive.

Rajat Nigam

TF Buzz
Oh. If that's the case, it's better to avoid.

If I were you, I would have waited for the test ride of Tata Nexon facelift which is due for a launch in September this year.

Last edited:

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Venue FTW. Better features and better service overall. The car is also more mature than the Nexon IMO. Build, to be honest will be 19/20 when compared to the Mahindra & Tata in the aspect of body sound but overall a better and a bit polished package than the other two.

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Nexon facelift launch is nearby, looks promising.. you can have a look at MG Astor as well..

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All of you suggesting Venue.. don't you give consideration to NCAP ratings etc? Somehow I have become very biased against cars with poor ratings. Just wanted to know your opinion

Gohio

TF Select
VIP Lounge
All of you suggesting Venue.. don't you give consideration to NCAP ratings etc? Somehow I have become very biased against cars with poor ratings. Just wanted to know your opinion
+1 to this. Safety is a concern for most Hyundai cars.