• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Massive devaluation of Indusind legend and pinnacle cc lounge access.

telescope

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
So, someone requested me for lounge access for VTZ a while ago. I knew pinnacle has access to this airport but before confirming I happened to have logged in to dream folks website to check available lounge. And I was astonished to find that except 6 metro cities none of the airports are showing up. I thought it might be a glitch so I refreshed the page. Then went to Indusind website only to find that list of airports for lounge access has been curtailed silently without any prior information.

Earlier pinnacle had access to every single airport in India. Now Pinnacle and legend cc has access only to DEL, BOM, CCU, MAA, HYD and BLR. This is perhaps the side effect of too much easy issuance of pinnacle in recent times.

The latest list of eligible airports are given in the attachment.

Attachments

So, someone requested me for lounge access for VTZ a while ago. I knew pinnacle has access to this airport but before confirming I happened to have logged in to dream folks website to check available lounge. And I was astonished to find that except 6 metro cities none of the airports are showing up. I thought it might be a glitch so I refreshed the page. Then went to Indusind website only to find that list of airports for lounge access has been curtailed silently without any prior information.

Earlier pinnacle had access to every single airport in India. Now Pinnacle and legend cc has access only to DEL, BOM, CCU, MAA, HYD and BLR. This is perhaps the side effect of too much easy issuance of pinnacle in recent times.

Sad to hear this..
But ED Signature has access to all the airports, which is good..

Legend and Pinnacle has been given to lots of people to get into IndusInd banking system. Already IndusInd is bad at service, offers. This is much more worse. But this is expected with the mass onboarding.

Legend and Pinnacle has been given to lots of people to get into IndusInd banking system. Already IndusInd is bad at service, offers. This is much more worse. But this is expected with the mass onboarding.
Imagine someone having pinnacle cc on the way to airport knowing it'll give access, but it gets devalued before he/she reaches airport. May sound funny, but sad at the same time.

no.. paid only.. but for movie lovers it will cover more than the annual fee..

annual fee is 2K + GST , I think..
Free ( not BOGO) movie tickets per month = 2*200 = 400 , = 12*400 = 4,800 per year...
So whatever discounts we get on Dining is all profit...
My HR loves to go to movies. Will try to get this card and give him this card to use. Within 6-7 months, I should be able to recover dues of that card xD

For quick & easy reference:

1) The limited airport access cards:
  • Legend
  • Pinnacle
1728068229398.webp

2) Access to the full list of airports for the following cards:
  • Indulge
  • Pioneer Heritage
  • Pioneer Private
  • Pioneer Legacy
  • Crest
  • Celesta