• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Max. Cashback on buying a car with CC on Smarthub Vyapar QR payment

I have negotiated with the car dealer to pay the full amount via CC swipe at additional 1.25% charges but dropped the idea as the max. CB that I can get using the cards I have is 1.5% (since it is an offline payment) and it doesn't worth the hassle for 0.25% profit. While paying the booking amount I noticed that the dealer has HDFC smarthub Vyapar QR code, so, I paid the booking amount using my SBI CB CC, My question is will there be any MDR charges for the dealer? If so, will they come back to me to pay the additional charges? If not, I want to pay atleast couple of more lakhs using my SBI CB CC and Neu Infinity Rupay CC (since there is a limit of 1L per card per day and CB limit for SI CB per month). Before pitching it to the dealer I would like to know whether the dealer ask for additional charges and is there any other way to maximize the CB using this QR?

Afaik the Bharat Qr doesnt work with SBI... Last time I tried 3 times it failed. the amt was debited and credited back.

Back