• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Max Credit Limit

srikanthdusa

TF Buzz
Hi Folks, Im new in this CC Space.

I have 3 ICICI Cards as below. These are not shared cards.

1. Amazon Pay 2.5L
2. HPCL Coral 2.5L
3. ICICI Mine 2.5L

I want to know if the max credit limit is 2.5L or 7.5L? If it is 2.5L, will it effect my credit utilization if i close one card?

Amazon Pay card limit will not be shared for sure. Do some transaction on one of the other 2 cards( or if you have already done) and see the card details page showing whether the limit available for both the cards are same or different.

ICICI doesn't generally split limits until and unless specifically mentioned somewhere.

As users suggested, try spending on one card and then checking the limit of the other cards to confirm the same.

ICICI always shares limits, even if they don't show it explicitly, and sometimes spending on one card might not decrease limit of other card, but just like Axis and to some extent HDFC they always share limit

On the other hand they show separate limits on Cibil, so even if you use very high percentage of your limit, your overall utilization will be low

It is a shared limit. Though the balance on one card might not reduce but the overall limit would be shared and reduced from it.
So this is how it is
Apay card - 2 laks
sapphiro - 2 laks

Total limit is 2 laks

u spend 1 lakh on sapphiro and 50k on apay. So the app shows as Sapphiro - the remaining limit is 1 lakh and Apay - remaining limit is 1.5 laks. But now your spending power is only 50k as your combined limit is 2 laks

Back