• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Min balance waiver for ICICI Insta digital savings account.

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
I recently opened an ICICI savings account and the main motto of opening it is to make RD and FDs. On opening, they informed me min balance required is 10k. I want to know by any means I can waive this. Like as we know for HDFC, a rural account min balance is 5,000 or an FD of 50,000 for 1 year and 1 month. Similarly for Urban it's 1,00,000 L+.

Do we have any similar kind of offer for ICICI ?

Reactions: Rkr
I recently opened an ICICI savings account and the main motto of opening it is to make RD and FDs. On opening, they informed me min balance required is 10k. I want to know by any means I can waive this. Like as we know for HDFC, a rural account min balance is 5,000 or an FD of 50,000 for 1 year and 1 month. Similarly for Urban it's 1,00,000 L+.

Do we have any similar kind of offer for ICICI ?
Offers are always there but It depend on BM whether they want to cooperate with you or just want to push for target.

Last edited:
Offers are always there but It depend on BM whether they want to cooperate with you or just want to puah for target.

Yes correct .
With just one 1 lac intial funding ICICI will provide you Premium Wealth Management account with Zero AMB..Talk with them on this..
I have a fd with 1 lakh 18 thousand. Can I demand zero mab account, currently i have to maintain 10k mab .

I have a fd with 1 lakh 18 thousand. Can I demand zero mab account, currently i have to maintain 10k mab .
Even people opened the WMB Account just assurance that just open the account ,we will do funding immifiately after activation of account..
With FD it will be little bit tough to go..Better break the FD for WMB Account and once the account got converted to WMB A/c of zeeo AMB then creat the FD of 1 lac as it is before..
Though its purely a advice .Action on this ,you must take on your will and wish..

Even people opened the WMB Account just assurance that just open the account ,we will do funding immifiately after activation of account..
With FD it will be little bit tough to go..Better break the FD for WMB Account and once the account got converted to WMB A/c of zeeo AMB then creat the FD of 1 lac as it is before..
Though its purely a advice .Action on this ,you must take on your will and wish..
But they are demanding 10L funding to open WMB account.

But they are demanding 10L funding to open WMB account.
Hehe...Negotiate with them...Lot many have WMB account with 1 lac funding...Have you asked them at the first meet ?

You must enter in nearest ICICI Branch with Shoulder high ,chin up, looking at you own height ,chest out and ask with Near by representative about WMB account .You must show them you have required idea and details about this account othwise ye Private banks pyar se private kaichi(Scissors) chalate hai..😀😀😀🫡🫡🫡

Ok I will try 😅 but first i wait for my fd to mature and then I go to branch and say wealth account 1 lakh ki funding par Dena hai to do Varna account close kar do 😁.
Yes thats the correct approach..
If you show them that you are in dire requirement of account then they will keep on raising the amount above...but if show them politely with negotiation ,then it will work..

Back