• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Minimum Spend for Tata Neu Plus Rupay Cashback

6harat

TF Buzz
I was looking to get Tata Neu Plus Rupay credit card for UPI Transactions. My usual UPI transaction ranges between 20-700. I was looking at other cards but they provide X reward points for every 150 Rs. and hence there is no fractional reward/cashback that you earn for micro payments like 20, 50 Rs.
Are the cashback cards different in this regard? As in will I be getting proportional 1% cashback even for Rs. 20 transaction? Or will there be any minimum amount involved say Rs. 100 and its multiples thereof?

scn

TF Select
You will get neu coins on total upi spend in particular calendar month instead of looking into single transaction.

eg: In my recent infinity statement (feb), total upi cumulative spend in Jan is Rs. 6000 and I got 90 neu coins i.e 1.5% flat on 6000
Major transactions are 20,30,50 ..

Another members can confirm this too as this is my first statement

6harat

TF Buzz
You will get neu coins on total upi spend in particular calendar month instead of looking into single transaction.

eg: In my recent infinity statement (feb), total upi cumulative spend in Jan is Rs. 6000 and I got 90 neu coins i.e 1.5% flat on 6000

@scn did you do UPI txns via Tata Neu App or some other app?

techt

TF Legend

Yes that's the beauty of Nue card. I use Tata Neu Infinity, it accumulates all the UPI spends and rewards a flat 1.5% upto 500.
So it doesn't matter if you spend 1000rs in one go or 1 rupee thousand times.