• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Missed the loot - Sexual wellness brand BoldCare co-founder shares credit card details online | sharing countless OTPs

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Missed the loot - Sexual wellness brand BoldCare co-founder shares credit card details online | sharing countless OTPs:

Rahul Krishnan, the co-founder of sexual wellness brand BoldCare, sent X into a frenzy on Monday by publicly sharing his credit card details as part of a daring online stunt. The tweet quickly gained traction, triggering a wave of microtransactions from curious and opportunistic users.

Krishnan’s tweet read: “My card number is 4216-8701-5010-2349, the expiration date is 12/30, the security code is 207. Happy Sextember, everyone.” He set a rule for the stunt, allowing transactions up to Rs 1,000 and informed that he will only reply to the original tweet thread with any One-Time Password (OTP) received.

For several hours, Krishnan kept the stunt alive, sharing countless OTPs in response to the transactions made by users. From Swiggy, Zomato, Blinkit and Amazon, the transactions were all across e-commerce platforms, all under Rs 1000.

He took a break in between: "Okay everyone let’s take a breather, I’ll restart sharing OTPs in 30 minutes" adding that the limit on his card is Rs 3 lakhs.

However, after five hours, Krishnan posted an update that seemingly brought the chaos to a halt: “I think my number is blocked, so no more OTPs, unfortunately.” The tweet suggested that his card had been frozen, likely due to suspicious activity (because of multiple transactions) flagged by his bank.

cc.webp

To a person who ordered paneer biryani thanks to Krishnan, the co-founder responded asking for a 5-star review for his company. With a meme, he also asked his followers to stop sending OTPs because his card is blocked.

cc1.webp

His original tweet has been viewed over 2.3 million times. He shared close to 200 OTPs with users in the original thread.

The motivation behind Krishnan’s audacious move remains unclear. While some viewed it as a clever marketing tactic, others criticised it as irresponsible, pointing out the potential risks and the message it sends about financial security.

BoldCare, co-owned by actor Ranveer Singh, has come into the spotlight for its clever casting coups in advertisements - for one of which they brought adult star Johnny Sins to star in a skit with Singh.

Missed the loot - Sexual wellness brand BoldCare co-founder shares credit card details online | sharing countless OTPs:

Rahul Krishnan, the co-founder of sexual wellness brand BoldCare, sent X into a frenzy on Monday by publicly sharing his credit card details as part of a daring online stunt. The tweet quickly gained traction, triggering a wave of microtransactions from curious and opportunistic users.

Krishnan’s tweet read: “My card number is 4216-8701-5010-2349, the expiration date is 12/30, the security code is 207. Happy Sextember, everyone.” He set a rule for the stunt, allowing transactions up to Rs 1,000 and informed that he will only reply to the original tweet thread with any One-Time Password (OTP) received.

For several hours, Krishnan kept the stunt alive, sharing countless OTPs in response to the transactions made by users. From Swiggy, Zomato, Blinkit and Amazon, the transactions were all across e-commerce platforms, all under Rs 1000.

He took a break in between: "Okay everyone let’s take a breather, I’ll restart sharing OTPs in 30 minutes" adding that the limit on his card is Rs 3 lakhs.

However, after five hours, Krishnan posted an update that seemingly brought the chaos to a halt: “I think my number is blocked, so no more OTPs, unfortunately.” The tweet suggested that his card had been frozen, likely due to suspicious activity (because of multiple transactions) flagged by his bank.

View attachment 67282

To a person who ordered paneer biryani thanks to Krishnan, the co-founder responded asking for a 5-star review for his company. With a meme, he also asked his followers to stop sending OTPs because his card is blocked.

View attachment 67283

His original tweet has been viewed over 2.3 million times. He shared close to 200 OTPs with users in the original thread.

The motivation behind Krishnan’s audacious move remains unclear. While some viewed it as a clever marketing tactic, others criticised it as irresponsible, pointing out the potential risks and the message it sends about financial security.

BoldCare, co-owned by actor Ranveer Singh, has come into the spotlight for its clever casting coups in advertisements - for one of which they brought adult star Johnny Sins to star in a skit with Singh.
Jo tu stunt krta h tweet kr k

Uske aage ye kuch bhi nhi h

Bus aise hi chalta raha toh

Winter is coming

View attachment 67282

View attachment 67283

This was debit card transaction not credit card

View attachment 67282

View attachment 67283

Lagta hai tujhe bhi 'Paneer Post' ka payment mila hai 🤣🤣🤣

Isliye yahan irrelevant financial world news thread bana dia.

View attachment 67282

View attachment 67283

Bhai ab kya fayda daal ke...
Loot toh khatam , loot shuru hone per daalna tha na.
Ab kya isme discuss kre?
Loot over so thread also 🔒.

Duplicate thread. Please merge @vaibhav111 @ashwink

Back