• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Missing DCB’s spends based offer after Infinia upgrade 😂

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone,

When I had DCB , use to get almost or most of the month spend based offer . Now after Infinia upgrade that is missing !! Apart from regular 80k spends based offer , there use to get other spends based offer with DCB .
I had got 3k , 1.5k , 1k (x3) , and 1.25k vouchers with DCB . Just now I received June month voucher on Sep 29 and yet to receive July month spends of 1.2k voucher in Oct end probably.
Now all this is missing with Infinia. 😌

SwipeSavvy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone,

When I had DCB , use to get almost or most of the month spend based offer . Now after Infinia upgrade that is missing !! Apart from regular 80k spends based offer , there use to get other spends based offer with DCB .
I had got 3k , 1.5k , 1k (x3) , and 1.25k vouchers with DCB . Just now I received June month voucher on Sep 29 and yet to receive July month spends of 1.2k voucher in Oct end probably.
Now all this is missing with Infinia. 😌
Apart from monthly 80k, what other spend based offers and how did you know about it (email/sms) ? I have dcb since a few months and never received any communications for other spend based offers?

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Apart from monthly 80k, what other spend based offers and how did you know about it (email/sms) ? I have dcb since a few months and never received any communications for other spend based offers?
Via mail . Find SS attached

Attachments

• IMG_1320.jpeg
    IMG_1320.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1317.jpeg
    IMG_1317.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1321.jpeg
    IMG_1321.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 62